"My kids had a horrible home life. Their father... was abusive. I know that isn't an excuse but-"

"It's not your fault. I know someone who went through something similar. Having a father that doesn't acknowledge you is painful."

I started to cry. I missed Adrein so much. Wizardo's mother hugged me.

"My name is Veronica."

"Nice to meet you. I'm Marinette."

Adrein's POV

For weeks, Alya and I had been planning a meeting discussing Marinette's fate. I, of course, was terribly nervous for this meeting. When the meeting did happen, Alya, Nino, Alix, Kim, Aubrey and I all discussed scenarios and what we would do in these scenarios.

"I have one!" Aubrey said while tapping on her marker.

"What if the villians win? What if Wizardo,Infinity,Crysta and the rest of them, find the wands? What would we do?"

"Well we would be screwed!"Alix replied.

"What a supportive answer, Alix." Nino said sarcastically.

"What do you want me to say?"

Alya started to hold Nino's hand with comfort. He turned with confusion.

"She's right. Not everything has a perfect outcome, but every problem has a solution." She said.

Those words reminded me of what I was missing.

"If the villians were to get the wands. I pretty sure we would still be able to defeat them." Kim said.

"It won't be easy but we will prevail in the end."Alya said.

Alya turned to me and smiled. I stood up.

"This meeting is over. Thank you all for coming-"

"My miraculous! It's gone!" Aubrey yelled.

I was shocked to her that news. Alya and Alix stood up and ran to Aubrey, who had a complete wet face from crying. I couldn't believe my eyes.

"Kim head down to city hall. We must have an all out investigation for the butterfly miraculous!" I said.

Luka's POV

I woke up with the sun creeping through my window above my bed. I got up and stretched.

"Good Morning, Luka." Sass yawned.

"Good Morning, Sass."

I walked to my bathroom to go brush my teeth as usual. I went to the sink and grabbed brush and my toothpaste bottle. I squeezed it on my brush and looked up at mirror. I saw Marinette's reflection. It was so creepy. I tripped back and fell on the floor. I managed to get my body up and looked at the mirror again to see if I was just dazed or something. She wasn't there anymore. I was a little confused but just thought of it as sign. I continued to brush my teeth for 2 minutes and took off all clothes and went into my shower.

I walked out of the shower naked and grabbed my robe.