"Could I?" Nami asked.

"Yeah! Could you?" Luffy repeated himself.

.

..

...

"Could I?" Nami asked again, seemingly to no one.

"Could you?"

"Uh? Nami...?"

She then mumbled something.

"Could ya say that again?"

"I said... COULD IT KILL YOU TO SHUT UP FOR ONCE?!" screamed Nami. as she proceeded to try and strangle him, but after seeing that wouldn't work, she opted for beating him upside the head instead.

"Honestly, you never shut up do you?", she huffed. "Anyways what's island are your talking about?" She asked.

"T-That one", Luffy managed to raise a shaky finger.

Nami pulled out a map of the Grand Line. Her face morphed into confusion.

"Huh? That's weird."

"What do you mean?" Robin suddenly asked.

"That island isn't charted on the map?", Nami replied.

"Look." She spoke. Sure, enough according to the map there weren't any islands in that direction.

"Then perhaps you could chart the island and add it to your own map." Robin suggested.

"Your right..."

"Hmm"

"..."

"..."

"Ugh, fine..." Nami caved in

"Yay! Mysterious island adventure!" Luffy said, eyes sparkling in excitement.

"SHUT UP!!!"

|----------🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🏝️🌊🌊🌊⛵🌊🌊🌊🌊---------|

The Straw Hat Pirates sailed to the island and... Eventually when they were close enough...

"We'll dock here!" Nami said.

Zoro threw the anchor into the clear water, but before it could even reach the sea floor. Luffy had already decided to abandon ship.

"Adventure here I come!" Luffy screeched as he stretched his arm to a nearby tree and pulled himself closer to the island.

"Wha-! Luffy! GET BACK HERE" Nami yelled only for her cries to go unnoticed as her rubber captain went off to explore.

"Ugh... such an idiot"

"Ain't that idiot your captain?"

"SHUT IT"

|---------🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🏝️⛵🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊---------|

With Luffy...

"Adventure! Adventure! Adventure!" Luffy chanted while prancing around the island.

As he looked around the island, he honestly couldn't help but feel a little letdown. After all, rather than seeking adventure it would normally come to him. I'll bet mostly in the form of trouble.

Not that he would ever admit that...

"Geez... where's the fun around here." He grumbled.

"Hmm... if this place is boring I wanna get off it as sooner than you can say meat on a stick..." He sighed as he slowed to a stop.

He then slapped his face...?

"Cheer up me! I bet I just gotta explore a little more! Yeah! There has to be something to do around here! Yeah!"

He picked up his pace.

"Adventure! Adventure! Adve-"

He... fell?

Monkey D. Luffy

Straw Hat Luffy

An Emperor of The Sea

The soon-to-be... King of the Pirates

Fell down a hole. A large and quite noticeable hole at that. A hole that when he tried to stretch his hand to escape- The hole had somehow closed behind him!?

A hole that seemed to have a lot of clouds, a few birds, and a hole lot of water near the bottom.

"EH!?"

To be Continued...

|---------🌴🌴🌴🌴🌴🌴🌴🌴🕳️🚶🏻🌴🌴🌴🌴🌴🌴🌴---------|

Word Count: 939

I'm not gonna lie. This shit hurt to write. I wrote this in like 2 days, but I like wrote the first part on day 1. Then like almost 2 months later I finished it.

And if anyone actually made it to the end of this story. Here's a warning, I doubt my update schedule will be constant.

As for anyone who truly liked this story uuuuuh... i'll try to update and try not to give up like a pussy! But I cannot promise anything!

And if you still  wanna read this sheeeeeeet? Thanks!

I'm gonna be totally shameless and ask if you can put this in your library.

Thanks for reading!!! (y▽ ̄) Kezahahah.....

My laugh (gimme your own laugh)

Btw did you like my pun? Veryyyyyyyyyyyy punny right? (Say yes)

Time Island Arcजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें