Chapter 1 - I'll dip her head in acid

Start from the beginning

I shook my head. That girl seriously needs to calm her blonde hair. She takes everything too serious.

Charlie locked the car door once he helped me out. I started walking towards Wes Mansion, Charlie catching up. We approached the mansion silently with neutral tension. I saw Charlie turned to me and opened his mouth to say something but closed it the second I reached for my headphones hanging from my neck. I placed the headphones on and listened to music.

We were a couple of feet away from the door when he grabbed my hand and pulled me back for our lips to connect. He placed his other hand at my back, pressing me closer to him. I let my headphones slide back to my neck and wrapped my arm around his neck and kissed him back. As we kissed his grip on my hand tightened. And as a response I tightened my arm around him, kissing him harder.

Feeling his smile on my lips made me reciprocate it. He let go of my hand and grabbed my waist. Of course there would always be something or someone who interrupts.

"Oh for the love of my goldfish. Can you please hurry your saliva swapping session and get your butts inside?" Avery placed her hands on her hips and glared at us.

Both our eyes just stared at her, our lips still connected, then darted back to each other. As if thinking the same thing, we closed our eyes and continued making out but a bit more intimate. I started moaning while he groaned, loudly. My hands played with his messy brown hair while his roamed my back.

"Okay! Stop please! For the sake of my virgin eyes, please stop!" She covered her eyes with her hands while her thumb was pressed on her ear to cover her hearing.

"Please stop. I won't interrupt you sluts again." She yelled, her face red. Charlie and I stopped and went to each of her side and hugged her. Avery stiffens let out a small whimper. We couldn't hold it in anymore, we both laughed really hard, no sound came out.

And the image of Avery not seeing a single dick made me laugh more. She may be loyal to her guy but that doesn't mean her eyes or even her is a so called virgin.

And from the way she handles my slutty little brother, I think she might be experienced.

If looks could kill we probably would be a hundred feet under by the death glare she's giving us.

"Ha-Ha-Ha its so funny." Avery mocked us. "You think making out in front of your little sister is funny?" She faced Charlie then smirked. Mischief pooled in her dark blue eyes.

"Let us see if finding out your little sister did the nasty with her boyfriend is funny." She smiled, turned and walked away, entering the mansion.

I had to bite my knuckles to prevent from bursting out. The look on Charlie's face was priceless. His mouth open, eyes wide with shock, anger and disbelief.

Mouth still open, he turned to me. "Is it true?" He asked.

I leaned forward and kissed him. It was really hard doing it, I was trying so hard not to laugh at him. He responded by grabbing my waist and pulling me to him. His grip on my waist was tight. I placed my hands on his bicep and walked backwards to the door, pulling him with me.

When I pulled away I nuzzled my head in his neck, savoring his scent. He kissed my neck and did the same. We stood there for a minute enjoying each others company when Mary called for us.

"C'mon, we better get you ready before Mary blows up." He gave me a knowing look. "Again."

Of course 20 minutes later, we ended up getting deaf by our manager who's almost 42. As we all gathered inside her office she asked us to sit. With a smile. Now you don't just don't get smiled by your manager when half of your group is 3 hours late. Minutes passed and she's still smiling at us. I mentally rolled my eyes. Does she have to do this all the time we commit something wrong? Here we go.