˓ silent ˒

╭⊱———☘︎———⊰╮   ACT ONE:   FOURTH CHAPTER  (SILENT) ╰⊱———☘︎———⊰╯

  ╭⊱———☘︎———⊰╮
ACT ONE:
  FOURTH CHAPTER
(SILENT)
╰⊱———☘︎———⊰╯

SAT.

3rd Pov

Rea just finished fixing her lockscreen schedule on her phone last night, she also printed it and pinned it to her brown pin down, This day is the only time she can actually rest since—college you know?

when rea woke up, dead...it was dead silent. Not even the air conditioner making a noise. No, not even xyrene. Am i late? Rea thought. Before you think she's late, she's not.

Rea grabbed her phone to check the time. Rea raised her eyebrows but her face still remained  deadpan..after all, it was 2 am in the morning.

She tried to sleep, an endless loop of turning and turning. There was nothing that she can do to make her sleep again, she wanted to go to the kitchen and get chocolate milk.

As she was already close to the kitchen table, she had already spotted the chocolate milk outside..outside the fridge?..on the island table? There she stopped walking and looked around for a second. Maybe xyrene just forgot to put it back she said to herself trying to keep herself calm.

Rea was going to get a glass to her chocolate milk but she saw something else and no, it was not the glass she was gonna get. It looked like a big shadow with a mix of dark blue, standing beside their couch. Rea rubbed her eyes and the second she opened them again, it was already gone.

The early morning continued as rea went to back to bed, decided to just scroll on her phone until she falls asleep.

—☎️

Xyrene and Rea decided to walk together to the place they planned to eat, Xyrene was rambling about movies she had binged-watched the last few days. "Do you know a series of unfortunate events? it's really super good! Oh and don't get me started on Esmé Gi—" Xyrene was gonna continue until Rea spoke up "Okay but..have you watched the umbrella academy?" Rea questioned smirking slightly.

"Am i the type of person to not watch it? Yes, of course!" Xyrene shaked rea's left arm. "I may look like i just showered with bright soft colors but i love mysteries!" Xyrene said emphasizing the word 'love' as they both smiled after.

"You love mysteries, too? Wanna join us in my vlogs sometimes?" Rea invited the bright colored girl beside her left side. "Us? Who's us?" Xyrene asked curiously. "Ohh it's me and my friends, I'll introduce them to you later." Rea informed xyrene.

They continued to talk to each other on the way to their destination.

"Oh, We're already here!" Rea excitedly reminding xyrene.

The day continued as a relaxing time between the two dorm mates.

✧・・・・・・・・・・・・・・✧ 

A/N: filler

this chapter is actually a filler for the upcoming chaps heheh-