˓ interrogation ˒

╭⊱———☘︎———⊰╮   ACT ONE:   FIRST CHAPTER  (INTERROGATION) ╰⊱———☘︎———⊰╯

  ╭⊱———☘︎———⊰╮
ACT ONE:
  FIRST CHAPTER
(INTERROGATION)
╰⊱———☘︎———⊰╯

TUESDAY. 1ST WEEK OF COLLEGE.

3rd POV

Today wasn't just "any other normal day" as rea prefers the term like that, Rea's room was so messy that her little brother can swim in her pile of clothes just dumped in the corner.

To explain it all—It's the day she's gonna upload another vlog again according to her upload schedule, Rea's been excited since last night that she slept at 11pm when she said she was gonna clean her room; Which of course, didn't had the time cause she was feeling sleeping.

—☎️

8:25 PM. REA'S ROOM.

Rea finally woke up by the sound of her ringing alarm clock from her phone under her pillow. It annoyed her, Yes. But, rea remembered what day is it right now.

Rea got out of bed and stared on the wall for good 2 minutes then realised she has to get a file at by 9:00 AM but she takes too long just to take a bath so she really, really, really needs to be fast.

For rea, She doesn't take a bath without music.. really. Its a good day she picked this day because her university cancelled classes for 3 days; Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday.

They didn't said what was the reason why it got cancelled but the pre-adults didn't question that. All they ever wanted was to have a break since all they've been doing is school works and if they'll have a vacation, It'll just be for 1 week but they're still grateful its a whole 1 week.

—☎️

8:53 AM. STILL REA'S ROOM.

She finally finished taking a bath and just blow-drying her hair, Her haircut is kinda hard to dry since it's a hush cut. After blow-drying, She was done with her simple make up too.

All she's left to do is pick an outfit, That's just her only problem. She doesn't mind schoolworks anyway but picking an outfit?.. surely she'll spend 1 hour on choosing an outfit that mesmerizes her but it was hard.

—☎️

9:02 AM. THE FAMILY BLAKE'S HOUSE.

Rea really considered living in an apartment with vivi and lucas but she just really needs the money to and that's why she started vlogging to help her on important things too.

Let's see what are the Blake's doing.

Their dad, Playing golf with hilter.
Their mom, At work already since 6 in the morning.
Rea's younger brother, already done taking a bath which, he doesn't do often.
And then there's wonrea, Packing her bag.

She was checking her materials needed to get a file from the police department.
"Ok wait—phone, id, water aaanndd i think i forgot sonething..." rea said as she was checking her bag in the living room table while henry, rea's younger brother was just in the dining area trying to solve the rubix cube lucas gave her.