Chapter 15: I'm Not A Child

Fei Bai wanted to say that he was not hungry, but at this moment his stomach cried out very honestly, so he had to nod.

"Did you bring anything to eat?" Luo Yusen asked again.

Although Fei Bai put a box of biscuits in his schoolbag before leaving, he said yesterday that the driver said that Luo Yusen hated others eating in his car and did not want to make a bad impression on them, so he said : "I didn't bring it. I'll just buy something to eat nearby when I get there."

After he finished speaking, he looked at Luo Yusen with a "look, am I very sensible".

Luo Yusen glanced at him, said nothing, turned a corner at the next intersection, and drove into the ordering lane of a KFC drive-thru restaurant.

He lowered the car window, and the waiter standing at the order window smiled and asked what they needed.

Luo Yusen looked sideways at Fei Bai, raised his chin lightly, and motioned him to speak.

Fei Bai swallowed and succumbed to his soul as a cook after smelling the aroma of fried chicken.

A few minutes later, he was holding the plastic bag and nibbling on the hamburger carefully, thinking that he was spending the money of the vixen today and doing something that the vixen didn't like, although it sounded cool Yes, but in the long run you have to say something sweet to make amends.

So while eating, he said vaguely: "Senior brother, you are so nice, how come you are so nice."

Before Luo Yusen could speak, Luo Feifei in the back row woke up. After smelling the aroma of the food in the car, she leaned over and pulled Feibai's sleeves.

Fei Bai was about to hand Luo Feifei the fries when he heard Luo Yusen say in an educational tone, "Feifei, don't rob other children for food."

Fei Bai was choked for a moment, quickly took two sips of Coke, and then retorted: "...I'm not a child!"

"Not a child?" Luo Yusen didn't look at him, "Do you know the consequences of adults eating in my car?"

His tone was not like a joke, Feibai suddenly lost his momentum: "Then, will there be no consequences for the child to eat?"

Luo Yusen said: "It depends on your performance."

So Feibai quickly accepted the setting that he was a child, took out the willpower of the kindergarten to win Xiaohonghua, ate the quietest meal in his life, and opened it obediently after eating The window was open for a while.

I don't know if it was his illusion, Luo Yusen always had a faint smile in the corner of his eyes when he looked at the rearview mirror next.

The car quickly drove to the vicinity of the amusement park, Feibai saw the undulating roller coaster track through the window, the colorful cable car was hanging on the cable and sliding slowly, the spire of the castle outlined a beautiful sky Wire.

When Luo Yusen was looking for a place to park, Feibai volunteered to buy a ticket, Luo Yusen didn't say anything, Feibai thought he agreed, and after the car stopped, he started to unfasten his seat belt, and the seat belt was deflected. When he came back, he got stuck, and Feibai turned around to sort it out.

At this time, Luo Yusen leaned in his direction, Feibai just turned his head, and the two were very close for a moment.

Fei Bai swallowed his saliva. From his point of view, he could see Luo Yusen's attractive eyes very clearly from the side of his glasses, with beautifully shaped eye tails, thick and long eyelashes, and deep and focused eyes , This man looks really has no room for improvement, Nu Wa must have used twelve points of eccentricity when creating him.