Chapter 10: Work Injury

He was startled, lowered the car window, and saw a young boy with a handsome face lying down on his door, riding a blue shared bicycle under him.

    He put down his phone and was about to open the door, and just after a little effort, the boy hurriedly covered his elbows: "You, you, please—"

    Tears that light up Jingjing still hang from the corners of her eyes.

    Luo Chengcheng understands that today she has met someone who touches porcelain.

    "Hey, I said, the competition in your industry is quite fierce, and all the young guys have joined?" He put one arm on the window and asked calmly.

    "Huh?" The boy didn't seem to understand what he was saying, "Which line?"

    Luo Chengcheng smiled, picked up the phone and swiped a few times: "Tell me, how much does it cost? Brother doesn't have time to waste time with you here."

    Fei Bai felt that the brain circuit of the owner of the luxury car was strange. Before he could apologize, the other party said a bunch of inexplicable things, and then asked him how much he wanted.

    It's almost like a scam.

    So now scams are all about the willingness to take the bait?

    He shook his elbow, felt that the bones were not broken, and jumped off the bicycle to straighten the front of the bike, and then said solemnly to the owner: "Sir, I'm sorry for hitting your car, or else Let's call the traffic police, don't worry, I will definitely lose money."

    Luo Chengcheng was taken aback after hearing this, and after looking up and down at the boy, he felt that he might be taking the belly of a gentleman with the heart of a villain.

    Just as he was about to say that you don't need to pay, the boy took out a post-it note from his bag, wrote something on it and stuffed it to him: "Sorry sir, I'm in class I'm going to be late, can you call me after the traffic police have determined the responsibility?"

    Luo Chengcheng took it over and heard the distant class bell ringing from the campus of S University not far away.

    It turned out to be a student of S University, so he could be regarded as his cousin's younger brother.

    "Okay, let's go." He waved his hand. He originally planned to rub the post-it note and throw it away. After thinking about it, it might be useful in the future, so he turned on the phone and entered the number. .

    There are two words after the series of numbers on the post-it note, which should be the boy's name.

    "Fei Bai," he repeated, "it sounds pretty good."

    And people are good looking.

    Fei Bai ran to the campus in a panic, the educational research method he was going to take is a required major, and the professors in the class are notoriously strict. All attendance points will be deducted. He had already missed a class in the week of his breakup, and this time he could not be absent any more, otherwise he would have stayed with the car owner just now and waited for the traffic police to arrive.

    Speaking of which, the car looks very expensive, and I don't know how much it will cost to rub it.

    Five minutes later, Fei Bai ran into the classroom out of breath. The teaching assistant had already started to call his name. He listened carefully to see if he had called him, and then made three steps to the last one. Drain away.