𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟑𝟐 : 𝔽𝕌ℕℕ𝕐 𝕋𝕎𝕀ℕ𝕊

Start from the beginning

They passed by.

The duo looked at each other with glares as they sent inconceivable signals through their gaze.

He looked at me !’

‘ No, he looked at me !’

‘ He looked at me first !’

‘ No, he looked at me first !’

Kotei stared dumbfounded at the boys as they communicated without words.
In the meantime, a staff hurried towards them with some papers in his hands. “ Excuse me, If you don't mind me saying, you're kind of blocking the way. So it would be a huge help if you could wait inside your assigned rooms.”

“ Oh, yes, sorry.”

He nodded and almost ran past them towards studio 1.

“ Look, Samu, we got scolded ! Because of you !”

“ You must be bluffing !”

“ No, you are !”

They completely forgot about Kotei who stared up at them in wonder. She was still grasping the fact that two same-looking persons were arguing in the middle of the hall. She realised being twins was cool and piped in,“Kotei knew Atsumu would be coming. Kotei's big sis is waiting for them.”

Atsumu, finally realising her presence, yelled,“ you're everywhere ! God, you're the last person I wanna see right now !”

“ Are you someone Tsumu hates ? Because then I would love you with all my heart,” Osamu said, smiling down at Kotei.

“ Yep !” Kotei raised her hand as the two high fived.

“ Shut up !”

“ Excuse me.”

Atsumu looked back with an angry glare.“ What!”

Miwa stared dumbfounded before sending a look towards Kotei who had once again escaped her room. It was tough to do work as well as to look after your baby sister, especially someone like Kotei. She looked back up at the duo only to find Atsumu gawking at her form with his mouth wide open. Osamu was giving his brother a weird look as Kotei ran upto Miwa.

“ I'm your assigned make-up artist for today. The others will arrive in a minute so can you please wait inside ?” She motioned towards the room behind him. Atsumu was still motionless so his brother had to drag him inside.“ Ko-chan, I've told you not to roam freely around here ! You really want to be kicked out that bad ?”

“ Kotei was bored.”

“ Just take my mobile or something. But please don't run about. Wait inside while I go look for Sayuri and the others. Okay?”

“ Yay !” Kotei ran inside the room leaving Miwa to get into the elevators.
As soon as Kotei entered the room, she was picked up by none other than a certain blonde whose strained smile could be clearly pointed out as a fake one by any idiot. He held her before him by her armpits.“ Kotei-chan~”
A shiver ran down her spine as he called her name in a sing song voice.

“ Don't be shy. Tell me who that was.”

“ Why ?”

“ Because I asked you, right ?”

Kotei avoided eye contact.“ Nope.”

“ Listen here, you brat—”
He stopped mid sentence to recompose himself,“ look here, Kotei. Big brother's asking you nicely. You ought to give him a proper response too.”

Osamu sighed sitting down on the couch and taking out his phone.

“ K-kotei will complain to Miwa-nee that Atsumu was bullying Kotei,” she said, unafraid.