𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟖 : 𝔽𝕌ℕℕ𝕐 (𝕎𝔼𝕀ℝ𝔻) ℙ𝔼𝕆ℙ𝕃𝔼

“ 𝑪𝒂𝒏 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒎𝒂𝒌𝒆 𝒑𝒂𝒑𝒆𝒓 𝒑𝒍𝒂𝒏𝒆 ?”

.

𝟏

“ Huge !” Kotei stared in awe at the big stadium which stood at a distance. Miwa rang Tobio a few times before hanging up.

It was around evening when they dropped by after the shoot. The little girl didn't hide her excitement and she strived to go inside. Unfortunately, Miwa informed it's off limits for them. That's too bad but atleast she can meet her brother.

A familiar silhouette jumped down the few steps before speedwalking towards them, not forgetting to check around once. He didn't want anybody to see him with them.

“ Just when will you guys stop bothering me ?” He grumbled as he approached them.

“ Nii-chan !” Kotei shouted in glee before climbing up his back and on reaching his shoulders, wrapped her arms round his neck.“ Look, Kotei came to see nii-chan !” She poked him in the cheeks and Miwa sighed.

“ Stop doing that,” Kageyama pushed his sister by the face but of course she didn't get off.

“ Here,” Miwa handed him a plastic container and he held it up before his face before a good smell wafted through the air and on cue his stomache grumbled. Kotei laughed at that.“ Did you know there's a festival going on ? I bought this takoyaki for you. You better be grateful.”

“ I don't wanna ruin my diet...,” his voice dragged on. Opposed to his words his face flushed as he stared at it, not being able to hold himself back.

“ It's a one day thing. I'm sure nothing will happen,” Miwa slapped him on his shoulder almost making him trip.

“ Eat it up. Boing ! Boing !” Kotei pouted her lips and poked his cheeks.

“ Will you stop that !”

“ When is your—ah wait,” Miwa fixed her glasses and her mask before picking up her vibrating phone. The called ID showed Sayuri. “ Yeah ?”

“ The hell are you !”

“ What do you mean by that ?”

Tobio stared at her back as she talked hurriedly, his fingers gliding over the plastic wrappers. Kotei went on poking his cheek and laughed to herself finding it hilarious for some reason.

“ I just ran into a Miss Hayumi special product showcase in the South mall ! You don't wanna miss it !”

Miwa snatched the glasses off her eyes looking mildly impressed.“ The Miss Hayumi ! Are you kidding me ?!”