𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟔 : 𝕋ℝ𝕆𝕌𝔹𝕃𝔼

“ 𝑲𝒂𝒈𝒆𝒚𝒂𝒎𝒂, 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒋𝒆𝒓𝒌, 𝒅𝒊𝒅 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒉𝒊𝒕 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒉𝒆𝒂𝒅 𝒐𝒓 𝒔𝒐𝒎𝒆𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈 ?”

.

𝟏

“ Bye bye !!”

As the rest of the team members waved back at the small group, a street light lit up nearby.

“ I'm gonna go this side, today.” Hinata excused himself as he rode his cycle and paddled away leaving Kageyama alone with the children. Apparently, Natsu has some school function in the evening so both Hinata and their mother were heading straight to the venue.

Kageyama waved his hand, unmindfully but realised it's Hinata. Clearing his throat he looked back at the small group where everybody peered up at him, giving him expectant looks. He sighed.“ Come on. Let's get going.”

He shoved his hands in his pockets and walked behind the kids who conversed among themselves.

“ Kotei wanna try that,” the girl pointed at the small bicycle that Aoi was pushing by his side.

“ No.”

“ Why ?”

“ You will break it.”

“ That's a lie.”Kotei grumbled as Aoi ruffled her hair, sneakily, messing up her hair style. Kotei got angry and proceeded to do the same to him but he dodged.

“ Oi ! No fighting !” Kageyama scolded.

“ Hai !”

“ Oh, that's right. I heard Mio came first in a writing segment. That's great,” Kageyama remembered her mother gossiping with Miwa about her talents.

“ E-eh ?” She looked up but immediately got scared of Kageyama's face.“ Scary.”

“ I was born with this face. Sorry.”

“ Wahhh ! Sorry ! Mio didn't mean that !!” The girl started apologising and Kageyama sighed again. Kids are really unfair.

“ Mio's a crybaby!” Shiro laughed pointing at her.“ Are you a kid ?”

“ Speak for yourself,” Kageyama muttered and took Mio’s right hand in his. Honestly, he liked her. Needless to say he favoured her the most among them. But then again her crying is sometimes too much to deal.“ Boke Shiro. Don't badmouth Mio. And don't run off by yourself, Aoi!”

“ Kotei's brother is no fun,” Shiro grunted.

“ Lame.” ( Aoi )

“ Big brother is not lame ! You are !!” Kotei angrily yelled at the two and it was not long before they started chasing each other.