𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟖 : 𝔸ℚ𝕌𝔸ℝ𝕀𝕌𝕄

“~𝑭𝒊𝒔𝒉𝒚~𝒇𝒊𝒔𝒉𝒚~𝒇𝒊𝒔𝒉𝒚~𝒇𝒊𝒔𝒉 !”

.

𝟏

Finally a day off.

Not for Kotei.

Training camp starts from the next day. And both Tanaka and Nishinoya promised to take her to the aquarium.

Well, this is the day !

Kotei woke up early in the morning. Kageyama is not a a morning person (except for practice days) and so he was fast asleep. But Miwa had work so she was up to help Kotei dress up.

“ What should Kotei wear ?” The little girl wondered out loud looking through her wardrobe. She's the type of person to wear the same clothes over and over again. So Miwa wasn't surprised when Kotei held up a pair of red shirt and her jeans shorts. The shirt had the words ‘let’s go’ written on it in white and it matched her mood at the time. Putting on the headband Asahi had gifted her she rushed towards the main door.

“ Kotei, your bag,” Miwa caught up and gave her the small black backpack.“ Now a few things,” she pulled out a water bottle,“ you have to keep hydrating yourself.”

“ Hide-rating ?”

“ Finish this bottle by evening.”

“ Hai !” Kotei saluted.

“ I have put in a handkerchief in your pocket--oh, here are some band-aids, just in case. Then this....please don't eat junk food and...”

Miwa went on with her endless rambling as Kotei could feel the sleep returning to her eyes. Finally when Miwa finished speaking she just said a loud ‘yes’ though half of the things didn't reach her ears.

“ Are you listening ?”

“ Of course.”

“ Okay, cool. Wait here I'll call your brother.”

They had agreed to meet up in front of Karasuno High because that's a common spot and nobody wanted to walk extra distance. Although Tanaka and Nishinoya insisted on picking her up from their house and had even snatched Kageyama's address (by force) but Daichi said not to create unnecessary (unwanted) problems.

“ Tobio ! Tobio ? Tobio, wake up !” Miwa threw a ball at him and as hard as it is to believe, Kageyama tossed it perfectly in his half asleep state. He slowly rubbed his eyes before groaning loudly and turning on his side.“ Wait, was he sleep-tossing ?” Miwa muttered.

Apparently it was a common phenomenon.

“...”

“ Wake up.......if you don't want to be drenched in cold water, that is.”