0 「C H A R A C T E R S」0

Start from the beginning

Eɴʜᴀɴᴄᴇᴅ Aɢɪʟɪᴛʏ-
The ability to go from one motion to another effortlessly, effectively dodge attacks, swing from things easily, sprint, do back-flips, leap across rooftops, and numerous gymnastic things.

Eɴʜᴀɴᴄᴇᴅ Bᴀʟᴀɴᴄᴇ
The ability to adjust one's position by instinct enables one to perfectly balance on any object, no matter how small, narrow, or unstable it may be.

Eɴʜᴀɴᴄᴇᴅ Dxᴛᴇʀɪᴛʏ-
The ability to precisely control one's movements fluidly along with their muscles, making them unable to be clumsy or fumbling.

Eɴʜᴀɴᴄᴇᴅ Lᴇᴀᴘ-
The ability to jump farther than average members of the inferior species, they can leap farther than even the greatest human athlete; impressive feats include being able to jump over large fences, clear big holes in the ground, jump from building top to building top, and etc.

Eɴʜᴀɴᴄᴇᴅ Sᴇɴss-
The ability to see, hear, smell, taste, and feel better than the members of their species; this ability sometimes leads to more i.e., blood sensing.

Eɴʜᴀɴᴄᴇᴅ Sᴛᴀᴍɪɴᴀ-
The ability to be highly resistant to the build-up of lactic acid in their muscles, allows them to be physically active for considerably longer periods than the human species.

Eɴʜᴀɴᴄᴇᴅ Sᴛʀᴇɴɢᴛʜ-
The ability to possess a level of strength higher than that of the human species, allowing the user to lift heavy objects such as cars, large boulders, vans, and most other objects that are bigger than them in size.

Eɴʜᴀɴᴄᴇᴅ Vɪsɪᴏɴ-
The ability to have a vision beyond that of the human species, allows the user to see things in amazing detail and from far away.

Hʏᴘᴇʀ Bᴜʀʀᴏᴡɪɴɢ-
The ability to tunnel through solid matter, including fully solid ones and looser collections such as sand or snow.

Iɴᴅᴏᴍɪᴛᴀʙʟᴇ Sxᴜᴀʟɪᴛʏ-
The ability to posses an indomitably strong and powerful sexuality that's innately imprinted in all the user's aspects.

Pᴏᴡᴇʀғᴜʟ Bɪᴛᴇ-
The ability to possess a particularly strong bite, due to sharp teeth and strong jaw-muscles.

Pʀᴇʏ Iɴsᴛɪɴᴄᴛ-
The ability to discern numerous factors of a situation, including how much of a threat a foe poses, and if these things relate to bringing harm to the user.