.·͙*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩̥͙ 003 *̩̩̥͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩͙‧͙.

En başından başla

Y/n looked to her left and saw Agatha unconscious. Y/n started shaking her. "wake up, wake up, wake up." when that didn't work she stopped. "WAKE UP!" she screamed at Agatha.

Agatha opens her eyes and sat up. she gasped when she realised where she was. the flowers began rustling and a white clothed something flew up.

Y/n shrieks and slapped it away from them making it hit a statue that was close to them. "did she just kill a fairy?" they heard a posh voice.

Y/n turned around to see some girls in formal dresses and their hair in some kind of do. "what? a fairy?" Y/n asked bewildered.

the fairy floated back up and dusted of their dress. "sorry." Y/n apologised to the fairy. Agatha reached out her hand for the fairy but it bit her and flew away.

Agatha grunted and stood up. "son of a-"

Y/n stood up with Agatha and looked at her finger.

"oh dear." the girl in the middle said.

"you must be lost." she said looking at Agatha. her eyes moved to Y/n and she smiled brightly. "you are certainly at the right place."

"lost, is an understatement." Agatha told her. "how do i get out of here? i..." she said taking one step forward to get out of the flowers.

the girls gasped and took a step backwards like she was a disease. Y/n took two steps forward and the girls didn't back away. "that's... mean." Y/n told herself.

"ugh. what the hell is it?" one of them asked.

"it looks like a witch." the girl

"i'm thinking troll." the girl with red hair said leaning forward a bit.

"maybe a human?" Y/n said but they all ignored her.

"i say demon."

"maybe part hunchback?"

'god theses people would fit in perfectly in Gavaldon.' Y/n though rolling her eyes at them. "do you seriously not know what a human is?" Y/n asked concerned for them.

"i don't have a hunch." Agatha finally spoke a little annoyed.

"then you really need a tailor." the girls laughed.

Agatha had enough and took a step forward making them step back. "how do i get over to that school." she said, pointing at the School for Evil.

"i knew it from the smell. it's a Never." the girl in the middle said lifting her hands up and smiled sarcastically.

"what is a Never?" Y/n questioned.

"just listen!" Agatha screamed and walked to them. the gasped and stepped back.

Y/n put a hand on Agatha's arm to calm her down a little. "we just need to find our friend and go home." Y/n told them.

"ah, whatever." the girl rolled her eyes and sighed. "the fairies will get rid of her." she said fixing her hair. "you." she pointed at Y/n. "come with us." she tried grabbing her arm.

Y/n took her arm out of her grip and she gasped. "i tried to be nice to you and invite you to join us. but let me tell you one thing." she stepped forward and got up all in her face. "no one rejects me and gets away with it." she turned around making her hair slap Y/n's face.

"okay?" Y/n said unbothered.

Agatha sighed and grabbed Y/n hand. she went to walk in the direction of the Evil school but a fairy got in her way. she gasped and backed away.

the fairy crossed its arms and looked at the two girls. "what? i'm leaving." Agatha told it.

the fairy grunted and pointed to the castle. Agatha and Y/n looked at the castle then back at the fairy. "no, not now, we need to find our friend." Y/n told the fairy.