Elena was quick to make herself float as she held the guitar in her hand, she floated in the air over the band. Elena almost teared up when she saw Eri's hands up in the air, smiling brightly as Mirio held her. Elena even saw the two who had shamed the concert some weeks before, dance. "Huh. Hypocrites." Elena laughed as she played the guitar.

The thing that was the highlight of the day, was to get to see little Eri smile.

____________

She was allowed to walk around with Eri in her arms as Aizawa was close by. "At first the big noises were scary...but then! Everyone was dancing and jumping around. Then there was a big flashy light, and Deku disappeared...but then you began floating Psychie! It was so cool! And it got all cold like "whoosh!" And lights were spinning everywhere! And that girls singing was really intense! It was amazing!" Eri said, smiling brightly as Mirio stood close by, talking to Aizawa.

"Yo Class A, that was sick and crazy fun! Thanks a lot!" Some people said, cheering. Suddenly Elena and Katsuki stopped, upon spotting two certain people. "We're sorry, okay?! We we're just hoping you'd fail!" They yelled, apologizing. Elena and Katsuki smirked, tilting their head back. "Flawless victory..."  they thought as Denki spoke. "They didn't really have to tell us that.."

Elena and Katsuki smirked and nodded their heads at them before they continued talking

Elena and Katsuki smirked and nodded their heads at them before they continued talking. The others were cleaning up, while Katsuki and Elena took care of Eri. "They must've been real stressed out, just like Sensei said. That means our idea worked like a charm!" Kirishima said, smiling.

"However, we only got through to those who came to watch. If only we could do something for those who couldn't be in the audience." Iida said, making Katsuki snap his head in their way. "Don't sweat it. We heard what you were trying to accomplish with all this. We got the message, loud and clear." A couple of people said, smiling brightly.

"That ain't satisfying. Let's find whoever didn't watch and drag em' out here." Katsuki said, glaring at them. "Just cut it out. Seriously." Ojiro said, patting Katsuki's back with his tail as he held a pile of ice. "Get back to work! We have to finish cleaning up this dumb ice!" Mineta complained as Kirishima apologizes.

"What's making you so excited to clean?" Elena asked him, looking down at him with Eri laying in her arms. "If we don't hurry. We don't get seats at the beauty pageant!" Mineta said, making Elena roll her eyes.

"You see, don't talk to that little boy. He's in kindergarten and shouldn't be here. He broke in 5 months ago, and the school decided to take care of him." Elena said, smiling at Eri. Mineta gasped. "What! No! That's not true, I'm literal 16 years old!" Mineta said, his eyes wide. "He has some mental issues as well..." Elena whispered, making Eri giggle as Katsuki laughed.

"You're funny, Psychie." Eri said, hugging Elena around her neck. Elena smiled and hugged her, smiling. Elena gave Mineta a thumbs up as he walked away, pouting.