The birth of a blue emperor.

Start from the beginning

"Thats different".

"Yeah that's different".

(F/N) said worriedly as he and Memphis followed (Y/N) and the egg towards a small edge.

"Come back here Mr. Mumble".

"(Y/N)!".

"Oh she can call him whatever the heck she likes".

Just as Memphis and (F/N) caught up to (Y/N), the egg fell off the small edge as it rolled upwards and fell towards the ground. Making the egg shatter as the baby male penguin was belly flat on the ground.

"Mumble, Mumble".

"Are you okay?".

Memphis asked as Mumble's feet started tapping on the ground excitedly.

"F-F-Freezy, f-freezy".

"Oh you'll get used to it".

Memphis assured the baby emperor penguin as he shivered.

"Come on son, come to daddy".

Memphis said as he waddled down the edge as Mumble started jumping towards Memphis excitedly. Memphis looked at him strangely when his feet was jumping excitedly.

"Whatcha doing son?".

"I'm happy pa".

"Whatcha doing with your feet?".

"They're happy too".

Memphis had told him to stop doing that since it wasn't penguin but guestured for him to get in his pouch. Mumble went in head first, causing Memphis to wince in pain as Mumble, he decided to name him, got comfortable between his legs.

Memphis and (F/N) went with the rest of the male colony together to wait for their wives. Mumble and (Y/N) became fast friends because (Y/N) liked Mumbles happy feet.

"Alright so when you see your mama?".

"I stand perfectly still".

"You got it".

"But how do I know which one is my mama?".

Mumble asked as Memphis had a faint smile on his face when he started thinking of Norma Jean.

"She has a wiggle in her walk and a giggle in her talk but when she sings, it darn near breaks your heart".

(F/N) rolled his eyes at his best buddy, he knows that Memphis loves Norma Jean to bits. He can't complain because he loves (M/N) to bits as well.

"Wives ho!".

"Wives ho!".

"Wives ho!!".

Mumble heard the alert as he got out of his father's pouch, (Y/N) followed along as Memphis and (F/N) started waddling in panic.

"(Y/N)!".

"Mumble!".

Both Memphis and (F/N) called out as Mumble was calling out for his mom, meanwhile (Y/N) followed Mumble and called for her mom too.

It took a while but eventually, Memphis and (F/N) sighed as they lost their respectful babies.

"Memphis?".

"(F/N)?".

The two male birds turned around and saw their lovely, beautiful wives, Norma Jean spoke in a soft voice as (M/N) spoke in a gentle voice.

"Oh mama, oh mama".

"Daddy, so where's the baby?".

Memphis didn't know how to explain it when Norma Jean was wondering where her baby is at.

"Sweetie, where is our baby?".

"Oh uhm, we will find her".

"You lost the baby!".

(M/N) exaggerated as Memphis told the same thing to Norma Jean. To say, the two mothers weren't happy with the father's.

"Memphis!".

"Mama, mama!".

"Ma?".

Both mothers turned to the direction of their babies as Memphis told Mumble to stay, which he did. Causing (Y/N) to bump into him gently. Both mothers are happy to see their offspring.

"Come to mommy".

"Come to mama".

"No wait-".

Both chick's came to their respected mothers but Norma was concerned with Mumbles feet. (M/N) looked at (Y/N) with surprise as she saw that (Y/N) had a faint blue color all over her body unlike most of the baby penguins being white and black.

"Hey uh, what's wrong with his feet?".

"Oh its something he's got going, he'll grow out of it".

Memphis said, hoping that he was right about it as Mumble hugged Norma Jean's legs happily.

"Awe Memphis, he's gorgeous".

"Isn't he though?".

Memphis commented as (M/N) had given (Y/N) breakfast already, she is already smitten with (Y/N)s difference to the colony.

"I got something for you sugar, open up".

Just as Mumble opens his beak up, Norma Jean had vomited out the fish into Mumbles mouth.

"I love the way she does that".

Memphis commented lovingly to Norma Jean.