Chapter 13 - Ashstar's POV

This chapter's plot was created by @TheRussetNightingale obviously, but I changed some things around and edited it! Enjoy!

***

I padded on the leafy ground, putting my haunches in the air in a hunting crouch. The squirrel was a few fox-lengths away, but it stood no chance. With a confident leap, I landed on the prey and snapped its neck. It's good that I can get away from the craziness, I decided.

As I padded away with the heavy squirrel in my jaws, I realized that it was the night of the Gathering. Where do we meet? I asked myself. I think it's called Lesbianese Isle. With reluctant grunt, I gave my gray paws a full wash. I should go out more often, I mused silently.

"You piece of shit! Imma stick ma foot in yo ass!" A nearby voice snarled furiously, and I recognized Shitisnotgiventail's high-pitched voice. 

I jumped in shock as a scream sounded through the air, "OH MY DEADCLAN, THE AGONYY! WHAT THE FUUUUCK?!" Another voice wailed. I assumed it was Agonypaw.

Padding toward the sound, I only had to pass by a few trees to get to where the two cats were. "Agonypaw, you always do this," I sighed. "There's nothing to be in agony over, you're exaggera-" I stopped dead in my tracks as I saw the apprentice with her mentor's foot inside of her ass. My jaw dropped.

Agonypaw continued to wail in pain and fright. "When was the last time you trimmed your claws?" Agonypaw wailed, and Shitisnotgiventail ripped out her paw. I sat there dumbfounded as Shitisnotgiventail showed off the insanely long claws. "Shitisnotgiventail, you will not be attending the Gathering," I informed him, rage and shock pulsing through my veins. 

"What? But... I love Gatherings!"

"Then this should be a good lesson for y—"

"I'm joking, you stupid bitch," she purred in a low tone. "Are you kidding me? No shits have been given today." She shook the blood off her paw and trotted away.

"Agonypaw, would you like to—"

"Fuck off," she hissed. "Why do you care so much about the Clans? Damn."

I felt a growl rise up in my throat. Narrowing my eyes, I lashed my tail at the young and bleeding apprentice. "I'm looking to create positive relations with the Clans in case we go to war!" DeadClan knows there's no use in trying to train this ragtag bunch of rogues, I thought to myself.

With that, Agonypaw began to wobble away. "We ain't going to give a shit, Ashstar. Go fuck yourself."

***

We settled down at the Gathering. All six Clans mingled among each other while OCDstar, Titsmcgeestar, Mydealercutmeoffstar, Dickstar, Doyoumindstar, and I stood on the big boulder and simply watched. It was a cloudy night; no stars were shining. I noticed every Gathering night there were not stars shining. Was this DeadClan's way of telling us to shape up? I wondered, narrowing my eyes to the sky.

"This is Crackwhorekit, and this is Tequilakit." I heard Stonedfall purr. She sounded way too high to be around her kits.

"I thought there were three?" Cloudfeather asked, giving the queen an odd look.

"I left Kushkit behind because she was A BITCH. DAMN FUCKER STOLE MY WEED. AND I'M PRETTY SURE FAIRY CUT OFF MY ROOFIE. FUCKER." Isn't she supposed to be sober while nursing?

The two kits that Stonedfall had in front of her looked angry and tired. "What the fuck you looking at, bitch?" Tequilakit challenged a large gray tom, swatting him away.