Fujiwara Want To Be King

No one p.o.v

Niijima residents

Y/N was just in my room get stuff ready for tomorrow.

???: Hey Y/N. I bought you a drink, here you go.

Y/N: Thanks Makoto.

Narrator: Makoto Niijima

Narrator: Makoto Niijima. The second Niijima sibling and a colleague  student. She been the top of her class since her first year in high school and now her first year in college. She also a former student council president.

Makoto: What are you doing?

Y/N: Just getting stuff ready for student council tomorrow.

Makoto: I see, sis said you rejoiced student council when you got to high school.

Y/N: Yeah I did.

Makoto: I would why I thought he didn't want to go back and even sis though the same thing.

Makoto thought to herself.

The next day
No one p.o.v

All six members of the student council we're working until Chika had an idea.

Chika: Hey I have an idea of game to play.

Miyuki: What is it this time.

Chika: It called Kings game.

Narrator: Kings game a game where the Kings orders are absolute. In this game all players pick up a chopstick, if you have the Red mark your the king and you give orders, other players have a number and if that number is given an order they must obey beacuse.....THE KINGS ORDERS ARE ABSOLUTE!

Kaguya: Where did you learn this game Fujiwara?

Chika: I over heard from some firends of mine and I thought it be fun.

Kaguya: Ok then.

Yu: Fujiwara you do know this can get out of hand right.

Miko: Are accusing Fujiwara of someone who would be underhanded!?

Y/N: Well she did try and cheat at cards once and the president caught her twice and he still won.

Chika: That was only once! Now come on let's start.

Miyuki: *Sigh* if we do this let at make things reasonable.

Chika nods in as she went to get the stuff to set up.

Chika: Okay everyone it time let's start.

Narrator: Ok round 1...KINGS GAMMMMMME! All hail...King Chika Fujiwara!