Kaguya Wants To Help Miyuki

No one p.o.v

Narrator: The election is coming up Between Miyuki and Iino. However one person is going out their way to help a certain person.

Kaguya: Hayasaka did you bring it?

Ai: Yes lady Kaguya.

Kaguya: Now let's see what on this Miko Iino. Her father is a judge in the Supreme Court and her mother works in an international humanitarian support group.

Ai: Trying to use anything so the president wins right?

Kaguya: Yes but the one cretin problem that we might face. You see I over heard a conversation earlier.

Flashback

Miyuki: Wait you want to help Iino I thought you helping me with the election.

Y/N: I'm and will but Ishigami said something that bothered me, that she never won an electionand. Even though I barely know her and her policy are a bit out there, I could see her as a student council president.

Miyuki: Well after we talked to her she definitely have drive but are you sure it wasn't just policy.

Y/N: I'm not 100% sure if that the policy's are reason that what also makes me think it's something else.

Miyuki: Are you sure?

Y/N: I am, do you trust me?

Miyuki: I do. If you think this can help her I won't stop you.

Flashback

Kaguya: I overheard that conversation.

Ai: So your planning to stop him somehow.

Kaguya: Niijima kind nature is admiral but if it interferes with the president re-election and besides....he nearly made do a confession to the president, why would he do that hayasaka why, why, why!

Ai: maybe because you should alright.

Later in the day

Kaguya: Excuse me Niijima are you free right now?

Y/N: Yes I am do you need something Shinomiya.

Kaguya: Yes I'd like to talk to you about.

A classroom

Y/N: So do you need advice or something else.

Kaguya: No I just like to confirm something. Earlier I over heard you talking to the president about Iino.

Y/N: Yeah we were.

Kaguya: So why are you helping her. Are you not loyal to the president, are you not friends.

Narrator: Guilt tripping. A technique used to make the other person feel guilty. It can seems underhanded but for Kaguya getting the victory is always necessary especially if it for Shirogane.

Kaguya: You could see why he might think that you not a loyal friend helping the person that trying to be student council president do you not agree.

Y/N: I see what yout saying but if I want to help someone that what I'm aloud to do besides, Shirogane said he's fine with it. Also he is someone that like to help people as well so you don't think he would but trust in me know that I do that to. You won't to make Shirogane mad that you stop me from helping right.

Narrator: Reversal, Y/N has responded with a guilt trip of his own. Know Kaguya like he does when it come to Shirogane she can become off balance if you use your words correctly. How will this battle play out.

Y/N: So what do you think he'll say Shinomiya.

Kaguya: he's trying make me crack but as a Shinomiya I mustn't besides this is for the president so I have to throw him of his game but how, I know let's try this.

Kaguya: I see you raise a good point but why the sudden interest in Iino now. If memory serves you went to middle school with her so is that why, some sort of thing like that. Could be did you fell for her or am I just imaging things.

Y/N: I need to throw something at her out of nowhere, besides I don't have feelings for Iino anyway. So what could I say...got it.

Y/N: You know if I'm busy trying to help Iino that mean I can't the Shirogane. So what if I'd ask him for you to help him, I help Iino because I want to and get to spend time with him how does that sound.

Kaguya: That sounds....great!!! I get to be with the president!. If you could do that then I'll have no problem as long as you know that I will make sure he'll win this election.

Y/N: Of course you are best fit to help as you can vice-president again along with him and besides.

Y/N walk close up to Kaguya and whispered

Y/N: You like speaking time with him but I won't let him know that, that all on you okay?

Kaguya nodded and then happily walked away. She ended up walking pass hayasaka.

Kaguya: I get to spend to with the president...wait wasn't I trying to stop Niijima from helping Iino aw how cares. The president will not win the election again but I'll make sure he appreciate me for it.

Ai: umm lady Kaguya did you want to stop Niijima?

Kaguya: Don't worry Hayasaka besides I have the opportunity to be with the president so he'll win regardless.

Ai: She probably love that she gets to hang out with him. Ok then lady Kaguya.

Back with Y/N

Y/N: Shinomiya get to hang out with Shirogane and I get to help Iino it a win-win besides, that can make up for the teasing I did.

Narrator: results of today's battle Niijima and Kaguya win.