Some with her NTYU mop. Some when she was nagging at Winter (Winter take it when she was nagging at her). Some when she was wiping the gigantic window. Some when she was eating at Winter's coffee table. Some when she was waiting for the bus at the bus stop in front of the company.

Karina has one thought in her mind. How long did her wife already fall in love with her? A warm sincere smile crest on Karina's face, and a minute later Winter entered the office with a cheerful smile that succeed to lit up Karina's day.

"Honey! I'm ba-", and Karina suddenly ran to the younger girl with a tight hug.

"Okay, what happened? Is there something wrong?", Winter became concerned with the sudden action, not until Karina lifted her head slowly with a smile on her face.

"Are you stalking me?", Karina asked with a scoff.

"Huh?", and WInter is confused.

"There are tons of pictures of me inside your computer. You are stalking me all along!", Karina smirked, and Winter now understands the meaning behind Karina's sudden action.

"Kinda stalking. But not actually. I'm obsessed to take a picture of you when you suddenly changed", Winter said.

"Changed? In what way?"

"Well... You suddenly didn't mind if I disturb you while you were working. It feels strange, you know? At first, you nag me all along when I'm disturbing you. But then as time goes by, it seems like you didn't mind", Winter continued.

Instead of being angry or annoyed, Karina just laughed slight;y with Winter's statement, and Winter became more confused than ever.

"I don't mind because you saved me from a crazy guy in the elevator. Also, Aeri did tell me something about you. Since then, I tried to look at you from a better perspective".

"Oh, really? I guess I should thank Aeri for that?", Winter smiled.

....

During lunch hour, instead of eating at a cafe or takeaway food inside the office, Winter said she'll bring Karina somewhere and Karina couldn't help to wonder about the surprise. Another thing that Karina knew about Winter after their marriage.

Winter really likes surprises.

They arrived at an apartment complex that Karina didn't even know where. They took the elevator hand in hand towards the 7th floor and stopped in front of a specific door. Confused, Karina looked at Winter and Winter just gave her an assuring smile on her face.

"It's Ningning's house. She didn't come to work today, remember?", Winter said and Karina's mouth formed into an O. Right. She forgot Ningning wasn't at the office today.

A few moments after they rang the bell and the people inside said "Comin!" which clearly was Ningning's voice, the door was slightly open and two human heads popped out from that tiny opening. There's Ningning and Aeri, smiling at them through the door crack.

"Hi you two lovebirds", Aeri said to both of them. While Winter was totally relaxed, Karina fell into greater confusion.

"What are you doing here, Uchinaga??", the older girl asked but Aeri and Ningning just smiled at Karina like a fool. When Karina shifted her eyes at her wife, Winter wasn't as shocked as her and somehow shoved her hands for Karina to go inside the apartment.

Karina was dumbstruck.

The apartment was filled with various decorations, cakes, and wine. The hanging letters on the wall formed into 'Happy 1 Month Anniversary and that's when Karina realize the meaning behind all of this.

"For us?", Karina lifted her eyebrows and the three nodded their head.

"For you, actually", Winter replied with her smile.

"Winter planned!", Aeri continued.

Oh? So now Aeri was close enough to Winter to call her by her name? Well, that's new but not strange because Aeri is her best friend and Winter is her wife. They should get along.

"I love it~", Karina turn her head to Winter a bright smile on her face while still holding tight onto Winter's hand. Winter smiled back at her, glad that Karina liked the surprise she planned. But suddenly, a thought came into Karina's mind.

"Wait a minute. Yeji said she saw you with two small pieces of luggage inside the building. Don't tell me-"

"Ahh~ That?", Ningning laughed while pointing towards two small pieces of luggage behind the couch. Karina's eyes widen and her attention was back on Ningning.

"Winter bought things for today's event, then handed them to me with that luggage. Why? Does it look like we bring weeds to work?", Ningning laughs hard and Karina just shakes her head violently. She never thinks it that way! Well, Yeji did think that the luggage contain bombs.

"Well, happy one-month wedding anniversary to us?", Winter laughs then focuses back on her one and beloved wife while caressing her thumbs on Karina's soft cheek.

"Happy anniversary, Winter. I'm so lucky to have you~", Karina smiled warmly.

"I'm so lucky to have you too~", Winter replied.

While Ningning and Aeri back up and step away to release a fake puke into the air.

END.
as always, my story has a boring ending~
thank you so muchie 💜

as always, my story has a boring ending~thank you so muchie 💜