chapter 4

I rose from my bed as the sunlight crept into my room.

I brushed my hair downwards and made my way downstairs after putting on my uniform.

I quickly left my house and rushed my way to school.

Today was the day. I was going to make my decision.

#Timeskip cuz I'm lazy

I was picking things out of my locker when I realized, if I had

To sign up for the what I chose.. I'd have to-

"Excuse me" I heard a voice say. I spun around on my heel

To be greeted with a girl with black hair and brown eyes.

"Do you happen to know where uh.. Locker 7638 is?" She asked politely. "Uhm.. Yes.. Just down there.." I said quietly

As I pointed to locker down the hallway. "Thank you!" She

Said before skittering away.

The bell rang so it was finally time for class. I slammed my

Locker shut and went to my class.

#Timeskip again and I hate myself for it

Finally class was over and after a few more classes, it was time for lunch. I decided to try to be brave today and sit in the cafeteria. I settled down in the corner and pulled a lunchbox out of my backpack. Before I even started eating I knew what

I needed to do..

I stood up and walked over to a lunch table that had two people sitting at it. I swallowed the fear in my throat as

I approached the table. 

"Uhm.. H-h-hi.." I sputtered to one of the people at the table.

And it was just the person I was looking for. Laurence.

"Oh hi! Can I help you?" He asked. "Oh.. Uh-uhm.. Well i-i was wondering if I could.. Join the soccer club?" I choked out, my voice growing higher near the end. He laughed and smiled.

"If you can make it past try-outs then sure." He replied simply.

My orbs lit up and I quickly thanked him before walking away.

I plopped back into the corner I was previously at and sighed in relief. The stressy part was over now.. I could relax.

I pulled the ham sandwich I made for myself out of my bag and unwrapped the plastic over it before taking a bite. I was just observing the world around me, when I felt like I was being watched.

I noticed who was staring at me.. It was Gene.

The 'bad boy' that runs a group called the Shadow Knights.. He was glaring directly at me with his cold blue orbs. I shivered under his angry gaze.

I didn't want to get involved with them.. Especially if Laurence has some bad history with them. I mean, who wouldn't like Laurence!? With his beautiful orbs and fluffy hair.. Ack! What am I thinking!? Who knows what Ivy's friend would do to me if we ever started dating..

My heart sank at the thought. I would never be good enough for him.. I felt something cold prick up at the corners of my eyes. Oh no! I'm gonna cry.. No!

I threw myself away from the table and went for the girls bathroom, leaving my sandwich unattended. I caught something out of the corner of my eye moving, but decided to focus.

I burst into the bathroom and rushed to the sink. I dove my hands under the steady stream of water the sink had made and splashed the water on my face. Idiot! I can't cry at school! They would peck me apart..

I wiped the water off of my face with the back of my sleeve and went back to the cafeteria.

I sat back down at my seat and-.. My sandwich was gone.

"Huh!?" I exclaimed out loud. I frantically looked around for the theif, and was met with.. Gene!?

I spotted Gene, in the corner, nibbling on my sandwich! I was enraged. I stomped angrily towards him, and demanded my sandwich back.

"That's my sandwich, Gene." I said, anger obvious in my voice.

He stared at me for a second before saying anything. "I know."

Was all he said before returning to eating. Oh now he's gonna get it!

I elbowed him hardly in the gut, and in return he kicked my legs and I fell onto the cold, hard, floor.

"Oopsie." He said rudely. I sat up and felt my face. I found a large wound on my cheek from the floor. I was bleeding a lot and mentally freaked out. I pushed myself up from the floor and darted away, crying.

I ran to the nurses office and burst open the door. The nurse seemed startled by my entrance, but calmed down when she saw who I was.

She sighed heavily. "Y/n L/n. Correct?" She asked. I nodded in response. She shook her head slowly and pulled me to a bench and sat me down. "How did this happen?" She asked tiredly. "I-I-i f-fell.." I responded quietly. "Alright.. Stay here." She said before going to another section of the room.

I heard rummaging around and then the nurse emerged from the corner, holding a box of band aids.

"Alright Y/n.. You look more like a badger jumped at your face and bit a chunk out of it than like you fell on the floor.." She stated as she stuck a band aid onto my face. "..But you should be fine." She finished as she put up the box.

"You'll be fine Ms. L/n. Just try to ignore it until you get home."

She instructed. I nodded at her in response. "You'll have a bruise that looks like a softball but you'll be good." I hopped off the desk and made my leave.

I heard a piercing whistle blow which made me jump. Wait..

I need to get to try outs! I can't believe I forgot!

~End of chapter~ 

Sorry we've been sick.. 🍟

Yeah uhm.. So we caught covid and then the flu.. Sorry. 🍬

I think when you start writing your life just goes downhill.. 🍟

Yeah. It was kinda crazy. 🍬

KINDA!?!!? I THREW UP LIKE 4 TIMES!!!! 🍟

OKAY SO IT WAS FULL-BLOWN INSANE, but I'm glad I get to come back. 🍬

Same :3 🍟

Also I drew something! We'll put it here! Btw sorry if you can't see it 🍬

Bye everyone! 🍟

Byee!! 🍬