Chapter 4

Author's POV

Beomgyu was all ready to meet his friend. He was happy. But the other two weren't having any of it. They didn't want their master to be away from them.
"When will u be back?" asked the oldest. "Um- maybe in 3 hours or something??"
"3 hours!??!" both the pets screamed together. "Yes.. chill it's just a few hours," beomgyu said while giggling slightly and rolling his eyes a bit.
"3 hours have 180 minutes.... that is um.. 10800 seconds.. that's too much," said the fox-eyed. "Um-yea I don't know a lot of calculation shit but yes I can tell he is right... maybe-" "NOT MAYBE I'M RIGHT. ALWAYS RIGHT" "you surely ain't always right you pussy" "WHAT DID U JUST SAY??" "A pussy" "how Dare you call me a pussy??" Yeonjun replied angrily. "Aren't you a one?" the tallest one replied. "I-- um-ugh whatever"

"Are you two done? Now let me go.. and when I come back you two better not have messed up anything... or I'll for real kick you two out." the youngest one said with a stern warning look which the other two found cute and adorable.
So they just nodded at their master.

Beomgyu left.

Now what?...

"You sucker! How dare you call me a pussy??" "Look... it's not like I said something which is not true." "I am a cat-hybrid not pussy." "Dude you need to learn to chill a bit," said Soobin while laying down on the couch as he owns it

"Asshole.." the older went away to the refrigerator looking for something to eat. "The cushion smells like my baby aahhhh" he heard Soobin's voice and immediately ran back. "Excuse me? Baby? How dare you refer my baby as yours? Dogs really don't have brains."
"Ayoo. Shut up. He is my baby, my master." "He kept both of us as his pet in this house." "So now u accepting that he is my master too?" "NO, absolutely not. He just kept you in here because he is kind-hearted and doesn't want to see you die outside" replied Yeonjun with a slight huff.

"You are so childish... tch grow up."
"I'm not childish. I'm literally older than you." "Just in age- but your brain works like a 5-year-old" that's it this was enough for Yeonjun to throw a punch at the taller one. On which Soobin surely kicked him. And the fight began.

"I'm back~" entered Beomgyu with a big smile on his face "I brought some ice cream for you-WHAT THE ACTUAL HELL!??!"

"I- what is this..." the sight he saw was dreadful. Both the boy's sitting on the extreme corners of the couch with an 'I didn't do that' look and the whole house is messy and things scattered everywhere.

"Did y'all fight? Again?" "He punched me first-" "AND he told me that my brain works like a 5-year-old-" "did I lie?" "U want me to punch you again asshole" "Do it and I'll kick you until you pass out" "and I'll kick your dic-" "ENOUGH" shouted the younger one.

"I don't care about who started the fight and shit. I just know that you two have no shame and messed up my whole house. I can't with you two right now. Get out of my house both of you"

"What-" "why--" "sorry master" "I don't know and I don't care if you are sorry but I just want you two to be gone from here. It's not even 1 day since you two started living here and y'all already causing so much trouble."

Both the hybrids tried their best to make the saddest face they could ever make but it didn't work. Whether it be puppy eyes by the dog-hybrid or the cute pout from the cat nothing at this moment was melting the younger one's heart.

Within a fraction of a minute, both pets were found outside the house.

"It all happened because of you asshole" "you still wanna fight? After getting kicked out?" Both of them let out a sigh and sat down outside the house.

[A/N: Short chapter yes. But I'll give a double update. Maybe lol
Do vote 🔪
Iloveyouguysm]