CHAPTER 10

Earlier
Rodrick's POV
12:00 am

"Okay. All I have to do is just ask her out... UGH I CAN'T" I exclaimed to Chris.

Today was it. Today was the day I'd either be overjoyed with happiness OR feel an arrow pierce through my heart.

....

Wait I should right that down..

"RODRICK. Come on, you're a totally ladies man. I'm sure she wants to pop the question to you herself." Chris said gulping down another mtn dew.

"Man she's not like that. She's different from other girls I've been with. She's not the type to totally fall for a handsome, hot, funny, and sexy guy like me.." I said "Honestly, I really love her and I can't, under ANY circumstances, let this go to waste."

"Damn... Kinda deep"

"Thanks man"

Me and Chris started to think. Who could we ask. Who had experience with girls.

"Hey, Just wanted to as-"

"DAD! PERFECT" I screamed

Dad was basically the perfect candidate, even tho he's married to... mom... he still bagged SOMETHING.

Ten minutes later

"So what your telling me is you want to ask Y/n on a date and you need your old man's help?" ... "YES I WOULD LOVE TO TEACH YOU A FE-"

"Dad, settle down."

"Alright. Honestly I'm glad you're going for Y/n and not that blondie. She was irritating in my personal opinion."

Honestly I didn't expect Dad to give good advice.

I mean come on, he's a dad. But honestly I guess he did an okay job at letting me know on what to do and how to do it.

That is until..

"There's NO WAY I'M WEARING A FUCKING SUIT"

Dad wanted me to wear a suit so that I could look like a 'gentleman' or whatever.

"C'MON. it'll make you look... sorta, presentable. Speaking of presentable, you NEED to take a shower. LIKE RIGHT NOW"

Dad said that cleanness is good.

So I did just that.

"That was actually horrific." I said wrapping a towel around my hips.

Dad let me borrow some of his cologne but he put it on me himself because apparently I "drown myself in cologne"

His words, not mine.

"ALRIGHT! LOOKIN GREAT." ... "Now, all you need is flowers. Speaking of, What's Y/ns favorite flower"

Shit.

How did I forget her favorite flowers? I mean did she even tell me? I should've asked.

"Um... The thing is that, funny story... Idk." I said.

Dad stopped in the middle of the street

"YOU DIDNT ASK HER FAVORITE FLOWERS??"

"I DIDNT KNOW IT WAS SUCH A BIG DEAL. GODDAMM."

Okay. Maybe I can check her Instagram.

After 12 minutes of scrolling, I started to feel defeated and we were almost at the store.

I was about to shut off my phone until I remembered...

"HER FOLLOWING"

I ran and searched up "Flowers" and boom.

"Buttercups are her favorite flower." I say to my dad, smirking through the little mirror

We ran in the store, bought the flowers and left.

Now all we had to do was figure out what to do on the date...

AUTHOR'S NITE

I TOLD YALL I WAS GKNNA BE BACKKK.
The next chapter is the date 😉 so enjoy 😉

ALSO, I have a new book called "withered in affection", it's X shawn hunter from bmw and it's my first oc book!!

OKAY BAIIII ILY 💗😘