chapter 11...

Author's POV:

Today was the day. The day that both y/n and Rodrick have been waiting for, the date.

After the whole little confession they left to head to the first stop.... THE PARK!!!

"So.... how are you doing..."
"bitch stfu and act like a normal person"

They arrived after a long 30 minutes of listening to music and head banging to the most unheadbangable songs

"Wow i never knew you actually liked real music. I thought you were forever a 'deftones & korn' typa guy." Y/n stated

"See i dabble into everything because I'm just so amazing that i have too yk"

"that made ZERO since but okay!!"

Rodrick rolled his eyes and parked the car, he had this feeling but it wasn't regret nor nervousness. He'd never felt like this before, and he really wanted to configruate it.

He stepped out the car walking over to Y/n's door "m'lady" he said with that grin she knew best.

With a smile Y/n stepped out ready for whatever to come. She wanted to keep that hard cover she's had all these months but there was something in her. Something that made the world stop, Something that could turn from a loser band kid who could barley understand pemdas into a sweet and genuine guy that feels like home. a guy who makes the world feel complete, a guy who cares.

Maybe Rodrick used to be the most annoying guy imaginable but something changed him. That something being a girl who could look beautiful without trying, a girl who could make a heart stop from just her smile. A girl who made him feel invincible.

---------------------

"Okay so I have so much planned because um.... YEA!! anyways lets just head to our first stop, a picnic."

Y/n almost SQUEALED in excitement.

"OMG A PICNIC????!?!??"

"Well yea, I thought you'd like it" Rodrick said. He felt his face get hot and his cheeks turn red.

-----------------

Hey guys. I think im gonna restart this whole story because honestly I feel like i could do better and i feel like the story itself isnt as good as it could be. There's no slow burn and no direction it's going in, I also know that my personality has changed and I've matured and this story just isn't for me anymore, but i love you guys and I'll update you on my decision