Chapter 3

Everything was neatly organized. The banners were symmetrical, Raven and Mason had aced the performance, and Matt had already led the group of new students to their seats, also sitting with them.

Headmaster walked onto the field. His bright golden hair spiked outwards, his blue eyes shined like a crystallized diamond. He wore a long black cloak with a white outline that touched the ground and boots made out of wolf hide. Akane and Sasuko followed behind him on each side. They all finally stopped at the center of the field.

"Hello everyone! I am the third headmaster of this academy you see before you," Headmaster announced, sounding loud enough for everyone to hear. "Our school is named Wolf Tale, or the WTA for short. At WTA, we train our students strictly for five hours straight. Then, they have the rest of the day off to either have lunch, go on missions, or study. Now, before we get started with school, we have some of our advanced students that would like to present for you."

Raven and Mason ran up behind the headmaster and others. Headmaster simply nodded as Raven and Mason took another step, this time, in front of them.

Mason went first, "Hello everyone! My name is Mason Ryder, I'm an advanced student here at WTA. I am a Fire Dragon Hunter, only 8 dragon hunters exist. A dragon hunter uses a type of elemental magic that is powerful enough to kill a dragon."

After his introduction, flying targets appeared around him. 'You can do it, Mason.' Raven thought. 'He badly injured his right leg last mission, but he's probably tougher than that.'

Mason sprinted up to the targets, his right leg limping alongside his left. "Fire dragon..." he drew in his breath. The illusion of a red dragon appeared behind him. "Roar!"

Orange flames came bursting from Mason, attacking all of the targets at once. All the targets were wiped out and luckily there was a protective forcefield that wouldn't let any attack hit the audience that came from the field. Applauding cheers came from the crowd.

Raven stepped up next. "Hi!" Raven waved sheepishly. "I'm Raven Swordwielder and also an advanced student, like Mason. It might sound strange, but I do not know what type of magic I use, but it allows me to draw armor and weapons from other dimensions."

Raven's eyes flashed a darker blue as a magic circle appeared under her. "I call upon thee, Nightmare Armor!" Blue flames appeared in the shape of the circle. A flash of white came from her, and once it dissapeared, Raven was in a different type of clothing, armor.

An army of robots appeared, marching up to Raven at all corners. Raven looked down and grinned, her bangs covering her eyes, "Weapon Storm."

Weapons of all sorts- katanas, pistols, spears, longswords, greatswords, rifles, battle axes- appeared around Raven.

"Something's off..." Ashlynn mumbled to herself; the forcefield was visible. "Forcefields are supposed to be invisible."

"Attack!" Raven screamed. The weapons started to go in all directions.

"Stop." Ashlynn whispered as weapons dropped to the ground as soon as every robot was taken down. No one could tell it was an accident.

Another round of applause came from the new students. Raven bowed, her armor changing back to her normal clothes. The robots turned into ashes and flew into the air. Headmaster stepped up.

"Welcome to WTA!"