1.

2022 has come, another year, another boring year for you. you're 18 now, practically an adult. you could be out there doing whatever adults do but you were trapped in an orphanage.

sad, isn't it? other kids, be it evil or nice, gets to play outside while you were trapped in the orphanage.

it wasn't that you couldn't get out. you were trapped by a magical force, powerful enough to keep a troublemaker like yourself in and away from others.

you were the daughter of maleficent, one of the most powerful villains in the world but sadly, your mother died at childbirth. you didn't get to know your mother. you were then moved to one home to another and another and another and another and another and... another. no one wanted you.

wherever you went, chaos and death followed you. I guess that's one of the perks of being the daughter of the most evil villain in the world.

you couldn't control your power as a child so many deaths and chaos came your way. slowly growing up, you became the troublemaker that evil kids loved but a little to much for their baby tastes.

nice kids got their homes even the naughty ones but you. it was whole different story. you stayed there for as long as you can remember.

except there was one childcare keeper that still believed you could change.

you had no feelings towards her, no resentment, no love, no nothing, to be honest, you felt nothing your whole life. all you did was feed off the fears and traumas of innocent folks.

but regardless, she never gave up on trying to give you love. since you weren't allowed out, she will go into that room you were trapped in and start to read stories to you.

all the villainy stories, all the lovely fairy tales. she was the only one to ever come this close to you.

and now your 18. you've got your goals, your own fashion sense, your own emotions. although some things do stay the same, you waited for that one moment that would feel just right.

and today, was the day.

the sweet lady who never gave up on you was a sorcerers. one of the most powerful there is. she was the one that locked you in there for good but yet, loved and nurture you.

She came over to you and informed you that you were going to some place new.

"my dear, a place that will suit your powers, your skills. You will be going to the school for good and evil. You will be stationed at the school for evil and live out your destiny as one of the characters like in those fairytales. May you win your evil dreams one day" she said happily, hoping that something new may at least happen to you.

but she wasn't wrong. this was just the beginning.

you scratched your head and yawn and that annoying long speech that you felt like it went on for years on end.

she created a magic seal box that follows you around but traps you and your powers in, to protect others and give them a peace of mind.

you didn't mind at all as you just went in as if it was all just a normal routine for you.

you went into a carriage and sat down. you payed no attention to your surroundings as the carriage took off with the sorcerer beside you.

as you slowly reached your destination, you saw the two schools. you smirked.

"this is going to be fun" you thought to yourself.

as the carriage flew above the school, you could see the princesses and prince having fun with their little tea parties and archery.