Preface

Aslan stood next to you as the Narnians looked to you and your siblings on the steps of Care Paraval.

"I present to you Queen Lucy, the Valiant," Aslan spoke as Lucy stepped forward with a small wave. "King Edmund the Just," Aslan continued as Ed gave a slight nod. "Queen Susan the Gentle," the lion continued as Susan smiled.

Aslan stopped and smiled upon you and Peter, standing next to one another, "and may I present High King Peter, the Magnificent and High Queen (Y/N), the brave. For without them, we would all not be here."

You bowed your head slightly to the Narnians cheering and Peter did the same, "Your bravery, sacrifice and determination have saved Narnia," Aslan continued, "may your reign be long and steadfast."

You smiled at your siblings as the crowds cheered your names, Narnia had quickly become your home, and you would do anything for it.

—-------------------------------

Several years later, you were all riding on horseback through the countryside when Lucy suddenly stopped.

"I know this place," she whispered.

"Lucy, what are you doing?" you asked, dismounting your horse to follow her. Behind you the others did the same.

Lucy kept moving through the trees until the branches got tighter and tighter together until it was hard to move. Then all at once, you fell down, but instead of dirt under your feet there were hardwood floors.

You looked around at your siblings, now noticing how young they looked. In the next moment you breathed in a deep breath, knowing where you ended up, "what have we done?"