horror

Author's POV

Samantha wakes up to an unfamiliar surrounding. It's dark everywhere and she can't seem to see anything.she hears tumbles of thunder and rain sounding outside where she's hiding She's crawled up into a ball and she seem to be scared of something. She walks out of what's seems to be a closet she's hiding in.

It's all dark where she is. She can't seem to see anything. She finds the closest wall and uses it to guide herself to a door. If there is one. Luckily her hands gets a hold of a handle. She twists it and sees little light up ahead.

Everywhere is cold. She hugs herself and moves her palms up and down her arms trying to warm herself up. "Stop it John!!" She hears bellows of pain of a woman. She continues to follow the light which seems to be where the noise is coming from.

"Don't.... Stop it!!!" The screams continues. She stops hugging herself, picks up her pace,walking a little faster. She finally reaches the light.

"Stop hurting me John" the woman screams are now well heard and are getting weaker. She looks at the woman's face,but it's not just an ordinary woman, it's her own mother !.

She's on the ground looking weak and beaten. Then she spots someone else....A monster.

He's hurting her mum. She's in pain. Her mum is hurt.

"Stay away from mummy!!" She shrieks out, yelling at the monster. Her mother's eyes bulge out. "Go back to your room honey" her mother says. But she stands her ground. Her heart pumping erratically. She could feel each beat in her chest like her heart was about to jump out of her.

The monster looks at her. He looks like he's out of his mind. He comes, matching toward her. She is frightened, too frightened that she's shaking in her spot and unable to move from where she is.

The monster gets to her. Looking distasteful at her. She could smell a thick scent coming from all over him. "You bastard" he mumbles. ,"Stay away from my child John!!" The woman-her mum, tries to crawl her way to there side to protect her child.

Samantha stares at the man dead in the eye. You could see a glint of fear in them. The man is annoyed and the next second he raised his hand. In fear Samantha lets out a loud scream.

Then she wakes up, covered in cold sweat. She hugs her knees to herself and just stares into the darkness ahead as her room is still dark. Tears roll down from her eyes without any struggle. She had been crying in her sleep.

She doesn't move from her position for a while, she just hugs her body and allows the water-works continue to fall. After a couple of minutes she cleans her face, stands up from her bed and heads over to the bathroom. She makes a warm water inside her bathtub, slowly removes her cloths and gets into it.

She needs to relax her mind, she's still shaking. She doesn't want to sleep again of fear of having the same dream, no, nightmare all over again. She lays in her tub, splashes water on her dull eyes.

It's still around 4 in the morning. She still has a few hours till she starts heading to school.
She lays in her tub for a long time. And trying to distract her mind from the horror she just relived. After a while she gets out of the tub. She wraps herself in a towel and gets out of the bathroom.

She wears her robe for now. And sits still on her bed. "Why is it back" she asks her self. Another tear threatens to fall, but she blinks back any possible outburst. She stares at the clock and sees it's just few minutes to 5. She sighs and walks over to the nightstand to get her phone