Tease

Alex

"Ughh" I groan softly as I wake up. My head is literally banging right now . I press my head into my pillow harder. It feels more comfy than I remember it to be. I notice heat of someone's body radiating on mine . Did I bring a bitch to my house again?. I raise my head to look at who's on my bed and find out that it's no other than my neighbor

What is she doing here ? Did she somehow couldn't resist my charms, and came into my bed?. I gotta say, I'm a bit disappointed. If so then why am I still fully dressed? I'm trying to crack my brain to remember what happened last night.

My movement must have disturbed her,'cause her eyes opened seconds later . I stare down at her. Having a sly smirk on my face " oh,look who it is." I chuckle . " Haven't even spent a month here and you're already in my bed" I continue

" The only thing I don't get is why you're still fully dressed" by this time I already removed the duvet and I'm now on top of her . Her eyes widen at my outrageous act. Then she smiles. Not an innocent one tho. Kind of looked sinister. Interesting..

" I believe it's the other way around" she says . What is she saying. It was then that I looked around and notice the painting on the wall and how well arranged and neat this place is. Don't get me wrong I'm neat. But I'm not this neat. Wait, I'm in her room? Her house ? What I'm i doing here ?

She pushes me off of her and I land on the other side of the bed . " How did I get here glasses ?. Did you somehow cast a spell on me or something?" I ask playfully. Still confused though. She rolls her eyes when I called her by 'glasses' " I wish , but somehow you came knocking at me door , drunk and wasted" she replied rolling her eyes

"Really now" I say, still trying to remember why I came here ."yeah" she say "and I gotta say,you are much more better when wasted" she chuckles getting off the bed.
" Did I say something weird though?" She stares at me and sighs, "yes, you did". Oh shit, did I tell her about..." You were just as perverted as you are when sober, you literally beged me to stay with you" she sighs again "clingy on me like a child, it was still better than the actual you tho" .she admits. Thank goodness pheww.

"I need to prepare for school now,so would you mind leaving ?". I stare at her,well maybe not her. She's wearing a transparent blue night dress that barely reach her mid thighs . cazzo di inferno (fucking hell in Italian). I can see her. Her body, her pouting nipples, the white underwear she's wearing. Is she aware that she's flashing me right now, and playing coy?

I bite my lip and look at her. She's folding her arms and staring at me "come on, you don't have to be so upright" I smirk coming to the edge of the bed . I'm now staring at her standing close to this damsel. I think she notices how naked-ish she is as her whole face turns red. How cute. " So-sorry" she quivers. Adorable. " I di-dn't remember I was wearing something so revealing"

I slowly close in on her. I gentle push her back on the bed, bending down to her, towering over her . "Do you want me to show you something, hmm?" I push her to the bed. Her back now flat against the mattress as I tower over her. "It's like you wanted this to happen" I slowly say moving my face closer to hers

"No-no, It was...uhh" she cuts her statement mid-sentence as I kiss her neck "what is it?" I ask. I kiss her on her neck again "don't you like how you're feeling?" . I move my face closer to her ear and whisper "tell me, do you like this?" Before biting softly on it . "Alex, please" she says,trying to push me away, suppressing her moans . We'll see how long you can do that for .