14. Trauma

(A/N: There was some guy who made a burner Wattpad account just to send hate to me and my readers in the comments, saying that reading this is 'fatherless behavior' and 'we're sexualizing Ghost and it's disgusting.' And much more foul shit. i immediately blocked and reported him. There have been fan fictions like these written about Ghost since 2009. And all these men on Tik Tok and social media are attacking us for finding Ghost attractive, which is sad and pathetic. As if they haven't been sexualizing women their entire lives.

I enjoy writing this as much as (hopefully) you enjoy reading it. And if you see more pathetic men making burner accounts just to insult us, please let me know so i can report and block. Or help me report them so they can have their accounts shut down. Thank you, and thank you for your kind comments <3 I'm really grateful you guys love this, you're all so kind to me in the comments and i love you very, very much. ❤️)

It's the next morning and I slept it off. Barely. My revenge will be coming soon, and he's fucked.

"Y/n? What's wrong?" I hear Soap speaking from behind me, interrupting my daydream about strangling Simon in his sleep.

"Hmm? What? Nothing, i'm fine why?" I act dumb.

"You're bending your spoon.."

I look down to see the spoon that was once being used to eat cereal a few moments ago now bent. In half.

Huh. When did that happen? I dropped it into the bowl of soggy cheerios,

"These things are flimsy." I responded monotoned and went to throw it away.

Im going into the town today, we have some time before we load up the trucks and get going. I was planning on asking Simon if he wanted to join me, but i've changed my mind.

Debating if i should act like a child and give him the silent treatment. But then i think about the outcome and i don't see it going well. I walked back into my room and threw some layers on, it's 21°, holy shit. My body got used to 100° weather, i didn't bring thick enough clothing to keep me warm.

"Where are you going?" I hear a deep voice coming from behind me.

Satan.

"Hi Simon." i respond and ignore his question. Fuck. The smell of his aftershave is so sexy. We must stay focused brothers. We must stay focused.

"I asked you where you were going." i hear the floor creaking and feel his presence right behind me. "Answer me." He demanded and turned me around.

"I'm going into town. Jeez, calm down." He went to walk past him but he grabbed my elbow and pulled me back,

"Alone?" he asked.

"Yes alone, everyone's too busy to come to with me."

He pondered for a moment. He does that a lot, it's weird.

"Go wait outside for me, i'm coming with you." He mumbled and stormed out of my room.

"What? Why?"

"I'm not letting you go alone." He said as he kept walking.

I cant lie and say that didn't turn me on. I don't like it when men tell me what to do, but the things i would do for this man is pathetic.

I waited outside for him for what felt like an hour.  Like what the hell are you doing, putting on makeup?

"Finally." I sighed as he finally walked out, he changed. He took the combat vest off but i could still see he had his gun strapped to his hip, hiding it with a black hoodie and a black jacket. He changed his mask into the mesh skull one, i like this one more. You can really see his eyes.