Chapter - 7

Ga-in and Hee-ram woke up at the same time. Hee-ram is about to hold a pan, planning to cook for their breakfast when Ga-in held her hand.

"It's okay Hee-ram. We can eat outside."

Hee-ram looked back to Ga-in

"You sure?"

"Yes."

---

Hee-ram felt comfortable with Ga-in in everyday they are together. Also, days had passed and their time/day is done. They need to submit their assignment. Right now, Ga-in is sleeping at the class again and there is Hee-ram listening to the teacher.

"Have you all finished your assignments?"

The teacher asked while smiling. Everyone nodded

"Submit it here. Just email this email. Plus points for those who made a videos."

The teacher announced that made Hee-ram smile. "Ga-in was right. Putting some video for our assignment can give us a points. She's helpful. Very much." Hee-ram thought.

---

The class ended and Ga-in is still in her deep sleep. Hee-ram had no choice but to wake Ga-in's up

"Ga-in. Ahn Ga-in. Hey, wake up."

"Mhsoshskjka?"

Ga-in mummbled but Hee-ram didn't understand (ALSO ME THO)

"What are you saying again?"

"Is..the class done?"

Ga-in asked not opening her eyes

"Yes. Awhile ago. So wake the heck up and eat lunch."

"Wanna have a lunch with me?"

Ga-in asked finally rubbing her eyes

"Why not?"

Hee-ram smiled. And Ga-in too. They took their bags and went to canteen.

"Tell me what you want already."

"Huh?"

"Your order i mean."

"Just same as yours. I can't pick."

"Okay. Five sushi and one ice cream. Is that okay with you? I'm craving with that two food."

"And i'm craving for sushi so go ahead."

Ga-in just gave Hee-ram a smile. Hee-ram checked her phone and there's unknown number texted her just now.

HELLO HEE-RAM!!

UH..WHO'S THIS??

YOU DO NOT REMEMBER ME ALREADY? I'M YUE SHEN!

"Oh right.." Hee-ram whispered

OH YEAH. FORGOT HEHE. I MEAN I FORGOT TO GAVE YOUR NEW NUMBER A NAME.

AHAHAHAHA! SORRY FOR DISTURBING YOU RIGHT NOW

NO,NO IT'S OKAY. HAVE YOU EATEN LUNCH ALREADY?

WAS GOING RIGHT NOW. SO HAVE TO SAY BYE-BYE FOR NOW?

ALRIGHT. GOOD BYE.

Yue-shen just seen her message so she closed her phone. 10 seconds later, Ga-in arrive

"Here's our cravings."

"Yes thanks."

"Also thanks for the treat."