Chapter - 4

When Hee-ram brought Ga-in far away from Min-su Hee-ram realized that she was holding Ga-in's hand so she immediately let go of it. They are staring at eachother

"I'm sorry."

"Sorry for what?"

"Sorry that i took your hand all of a sudden."

Ga-in just chuckled and stared at Hee-ram again

"Too late."

"Why did you help me?"

"I wasn't helping."

"I just didn't like her."

Ga-in chuckled for a second time and turned her head's down and looked at Hee-ram again

"Do you realized how funny you are? You are unpredictable."

Hee-ram was about to reply to Ga-in when the two couples suddenly passed behind Ga-in so Hee-ram need to pull Ga-in closer to her. And Ga-in only could see Hee-ram's face and her lips. Hee-ram's grip on Ga-in's arm is tight like she was so nervious of what will happen next. Ga-in just smirked and held Hee-ram's wrist and brought her somewhere. Hee-ram just followed Ga-in with nervious face. There's no people around them. It's just two of them. Hee-ram didn't know what to do next.

"Oh. I got to go."

Hee-ram said and about to turn back when Ga-in held her wrist again.

"Where are you going?"

"You said you were my girlfriend."

"Aren't you going to take me home?"

Ga-in asked while smirking.

"Are you having fun?"

Hee-ram asked in serious tone.

"I'm not."

"And, what are you doing today?

"You invited me to a club. Not a must-eat place."

"You're mocking me on purpose."

Ga-in's smirk fade away and stared at her.

"I was mocking you."

"You were mean to me on our first meeting."

Ga-in said.

"Why are you talking impolitely?"

"You were wors than me."

"Maybe?"

"But,"

"Why are you still here with me while you think i'm mocking you."

"Uh..well.."

"Are you crushing on me?"

"What?"

Hee-ram just let a little cold chuckle and about to walk away when Ga-in held Hee-ram's wrist for the third times. But right now is different. Their face is close to each other. They stared at each other's face and lips. 8 seconds later Hee-ram decided to lift her foot and kiss Ga-in. Ga-in wasn't surprise because she know that Hee-ram will doit. After 3 seconds Hee-ram watched Ga-in's reaction but while they are staring each other, Ga-in pulled Hee-ram closer to her and their lips met. But Ga-in didn't stop kissing her. She still kissing Hee-ram untill Hee-ram gave up. Hee-ram kissed Ga-in back and they are kissing right now. Yes. Fucking right now. Ga-in's grip on Hee-ram's waist was so tight that Hee-ram couldn't leave the kiss immediately. And after that scene Ga-in stopped kissing Hee-ram now and looked at her eyes and lips. "Why did i do that?? Am i drunk? No! I am not! I know what i'm doing. But right now. I don't know what i am doing. Why did i kiss her?!" Ga-in thought to herself half of her side are regretting what she did and half of her side are proud for doing that.
-
Ga-in took Hee-ram to Hee-ram's house. As soon as they entered, Hee-ram immediately sat on the floor. Hee-ram si so drunk because they drink alcohol after that scene.

"Hee-ram we're here."

"Thank you."

"Hee-ram."

"Hee-ram."

"Mmm?"

Hee-ram mummbled.

"Should i just go?"

"No."

"But i need to-"

"Ga-in..Ga-in right?"

"Y-yes?"

"G-ga-in..kiss me..kiss me again.."

"Hee-ram. Even if i want to, i'm not allowed. You are drunk, i don't want you to suspect that i took advantage of you. I'll kiss you if you are sobber."

"Ah...okay. I want to sleep Ga-in.."

And then Hee-ram held Ga-in's hand and so Ga-in helped her to stand up. And after Ga-in putted Hee-ram on the couch she roamed her eyes in the house. She saw a lamp so she opened it. Ga-in watched Hee-ram to get fall asleep.

"Are you just fall asleep?"

But Hee-ram didn't answer so she stood up about to leave when Hee-ram's hand suddenly stopped her. She realized that Hee-ram is holding her hand don't want it to let go. She stared at it for like 15 seconds.

***

The next chapter will be  different.