Ⅱ.『 Forever by your side 』

Start from the beginning

"My name's Zoro." He said coldly, not able to put up with being friendly. It wasn't like him, and he would rather be himself than fake emotions. Nami raised an eyebrow, while Usopp looked terrified of Zoro. He didn't mind it much, he had heard thoughts about him being horrifying.

"Nice to meet you, I guess. I see you're the first mate here, in this 'crew'." Nami said with a smirk. Zoro glared for a second before nodding. He glanced at Luffy, who was beaming like crazy. His grin was so wide that it almost seemed impossible to smile like that.

"Is it only four of us, Captain?" Nami asked with a fond smile. The word 'captain' made Luffy giggle, much to his joy. He liked being called like that. Thinking for a moment, he looked up at her from where he was sitting and answered.

"I have some people on mind that would be interested in joining us. We just have to wait and see, shishishi! Welcome to our crew again, Nami, Usopp." He said lastly with a gentle smile. The two nodded and thanked him. Zoro thought it would be impossible to hate someone like Luffy. Which is why he liked him as a first friend. He was very open with everyone, which is alarming with new people, but overall fine.

"So, who do you have in mind?" Zoro asked, curious to meet new people. He never thought he would be curious about something like this, but he was.

"One is from my neighborhood. He's still in highschool, but age doesn't matter to me, so it wouldn't matter to any of you too. The other is a third year just like you, Zoro." Luffy said, smiling up at Zoro. Now, that kind of made Zoro want to meet the person more. He never really was around someone his age. While his new friends were close to his age, Nami being closest, they still weren't the same age.

"Actually, I was thinking of inviting one tomorrow. I'll talk to him and see what he says." Luffy said. Zoro looked at him suspiciously.

"You are going to drag him along until he gives up and accepts the fact?" He said, making Luffy laugh his signature laugh and Nami giggle. Usopp was still afraid, but he did laugh at his words. Good, he would rather not have him scared. They were going to stick around for a long time, it seemed.

"Yes, shishishishi!" Luffy said happily. Zoro shook his head and mentally sighed.

It was the next day, that Luffy was nowhere to be seen. The three of them- Zoro, Nami and Usopp were waiting in the building for Luffy. Yesterday night Luffy formed a group of the four of them, and called them this morning to tell them to meet him there.

"Should we call him?" Usopp asked, sitting on a sofa Zoro brought in with Luffy before the two joined. They had been cleaning the building as much as they could and brought some things in as well, including sofas, tables, chairs and a white board. It wasn't much, but it was enough for now. They have agreed to buy more stuff when all of them strated working, as only Zoro was working for now. The others were caught up in their studies more than working.
"I'll text the group." Zoro said as he took his phone out.

× × ×

《STRAWHATS CREW》

/Group Chat/

Hunterr¹: Oi, idiot brain, where are ya? We're waiting forever. (17:27 PM)

Strawhat⁰: I'm coming, Zoro. Don't leave yet! (17:32 PM)

Hunter¹: Just come. We're here. (17:32 PM)

× × ×

"Okay, he's coming. Let's wait then." Nami said as he put away her phone. She glanced at Zoro when his phone rang, a rock song could be heard as his ring tone. He looked at the screen a bit, then answered.