"Well, I kinda agree with you."

The elven pilot said as he watched the hell he participated in. He knows he has blood on his hand but he also knows that it was his duty as an Airforce Pilot to do such things for the Village or Countr-.

"Shit!!!ENEMY AA!"

His wingman yelled in alert as he saw one AA gun looking in their direction. But it was obviously too late.

The Ordnance fired shooting shells or bullets at the aircraft. Shredding the left wing. Causing them to smoke as they began to lose control and it seemed that they would crash on either the water or the base. Thinking quickly the elven pilot gripped the controls tightly to control the aircraft as it almost hit the burning cruiser. Seeing that they are about to crash at the local port.

"Fuck! Brace for Impact."

The Elven pilot yelled. It hit the ground but the pilots were safe as they ran away from the crash site fearing being captured and interrogated for information by the Charatian Military.

Back to Sgt. Larius

"Good riddance."

He said as he watched the plane smoking. He knows it will crash. So he went back to fire on any nearby aircraft.

By the End of the Day, Most of the Charatian Fleet would be burning metal husks. With the attack succeeding.

Casualty Reports

Charatian Federation

In total: 40 warships sunk
Comprised of:
10 Battleships
7 Cruisers
10 Destroyers
3 Experimental Carriers
10 Submarines

At least 20 aircraft were lost and 30,000 were killed in the attacks.

A few warehouses and repair bases.

Qota Republic
70 aircraft lost (both fighter and bomber)

Meanwhile, Charatian-Qota Republic Border

After the bombing subsequently ended with the bombers and their escorts being chased or shot out of the sky by either AA or Friendly fighter planes.

At least 2 Charatian Infantry Battalions and 1 Light Tank Brigade attacked the Fortifications near the village of Topia.

However, they were repulsed by 1 infantry battalion that used several artillery pieces and anti-tank guns.

While in their surrounding areas, attacks from the Charatians would continue to be repulsed with the exception of some villages which the Qotan Army withdrew from.

While in the skies, Qotan F2F and F3F fighters engaged or battled their Charatian counterparts in order to control the skies. The QAF is being pushed to its limits due to the CAF outnumbering them at least 5-1 in terms of numbers. Because although the Qotan Military has much advanced military technology, the Charatians were still superior in terms of numbers and production capacity.

Kriegstanian-Qotan Border

After the Kriegstanian Declaration of war following the failure of negotiations. Several battalions near the border quickly regrouped and attacked the heavily fortified borders, with minimal success in part due to the Qotan Military having technological superiority and due to the Maginot-like bunkers and fortifications in the borders.

It did not help that aircraft and superior artillery gave hell to the Kriegstanian Military. Which helped their counterparts on the ground repel attacks.

This infuriated the Prime Minister and the Parliament but they knew they could not blame it on the military.

By the following weeks, the attacks began to wain with the Kriegstanians fortifying their positions. Because they know that they can't beat the Qotan Military so instead they will dig in in order to slow down any Qotan Offensives. As they will make their enemy bleed for every inch of ground.

July 17, 1208
AureliaRepublic of Qota

Originally, Hodgkins a week ago was pretty much very filled with anxiety. As he expected his nation to go down in a week despite how stupid or absurd it sounded.

But the fact that the Republic withstood the attacks from both enemy powers i.e the Kriegstanian Empire and the Charatian Federation helped relieve it.

Although he still thought about his moral compass considering that a war would mean that it has unwanted casualties on both sides.

In his System which he kept a secret from many in the government except for the Ministers and Fisher. His level increased and now he could summon tech from 1935 to 1942. While he could research what technology was in the experimental stage during 1942.

So he quickly summoned 3 ww2-era French Tank Factories and assigned some builders to build more factories. He also summoned civilian technologies from the years mentioned to have them replicated by the Summoning Department which he created to help him replicate and produce summoned technology.

While it is true that he can summon buildings he did not want the other powers to see him summon literal objects out of nowhere since they may use him as a pawn which he does not want.

He then assigned his R and D Department to research what he could not summon but can still be obtained from the year 1942.

Hence why he was happy as he knows that his Republic will dominate this continent, it is only a matter of time before such a thing occurs.

Although he still followed the Geneva Convention, he is willing to pursue his goals using any method if it is absolutely necessary.

For civilian matters, some companies started appearing like a weapons and ammunition production company named "Qeltur" whose owners were elves who wanted to join in on the quickly flourishing industry during the past 2 months which is secretly funded by the Republic.

They also sold weapons replicated from Hodgkins summoning such as the Springfield rifle from America and the German Kar98k. Since they are one of the weapons allowed to be imported to the allies of the ADL. Such as the Billian Republic and the Vollishian Republic. Which helped them greatly. Especially, the Vollishians who have to deal with the Kriegstanians empire.

Eventually, though the Federation decisively and effectively overrun some of the troops at the front utilizing motorized and mechanized forces. The Qotan Military Battalions had to flee to prevent encirclement before regrouping at the Killnus Defense Line, a large line of trenches built at least 1 month ago, with a large number of machine guns, anti-tank guns, and artillery deployed.

Current Frontline Map

Black-Qota RepublicGreen- Charatian Federation Light Green- Territories taken by the Charatian Federation

Black-Qota Republic
Green- Charatian Federation
Light Green- Territories taken by the Charatian Federation

Chapter End