😀chapter 5😀

Y/n pov

I had finally found a peaceful place to sit on the roof ,though,
I wonder where Maraya is, maybe she's doing something stupid again, like threatening random kids on the campus. I was in total daze, just eating my jello and milk combination that I had made a few days ago.( try it, trust me you won't regret it)

I wonder, did I do miss Applegate's home work. My wonderful thoughts were  all  ruined by one touch on the shoulder, making me scared in the process to wake me out of my thoughts, I punched the person. Wait... I just did something stupid let's pray it's not a teacher. Phew it's not a teacher, it seems to be the new kid and it seems like he's bleeding from the nose. I wonder what weirdo caused that, I thought sarcastically in my head , knowing fully, well I did that  by accident. I just realized I was just staring at this kid, ok I just gotta apologize and walk in the other direction. " I'm so sorry about that..." Wait I forgot his name, was it Jones, James, joesph,no none of those sound right. Wait I got it Jacob, that's his name. Just as I was to say Jacob's name, he told me it as we were just staring at each other like some weird kids that don't know how to socialize. "Well Jacob,it seems that you are bleeding to death, I hope u don't mind but I'll show you to the nurse's office to get that fixed." I said awkwardly. "No it's alright, it's my fault for scaring you, I just wanted to ask where the cafeteria was since I was lost." Jacob said with pink cheeks probably from embarrassment by being punch by a weak looking boy. I really do insist because who knows where you'll end up since the school is pretty big , you might end up getting lost again and I don't want to feel bad for not helping. Jacob reluctantly agreed seeing I wasn't going to give up so easily but that's just because I don't want to feel like I owe him or anything.  As I showed Jacob to the infirmary, the nurse looked quite shock as the wound was still bleeding. As I bid my fare well to the new kid I felt like someone was staring at me again and this time it feels like it wants me dead. As I turned around no one was there, seriously if you're feel like your being followed always carry pepper spray just incase .

???pov

Why does my love get himself in trouble whenever I'm not there to help him, I mean it's getting quite annoying as he's always with that girl but what can I say she seems like she'll be perfect for my plan

An - so yeah I deleted the character page as I felt my y/n is not fitting the description. So please enjoy.