😏chapter 2😏

Y/n pov

I finally made my way to class and went to my seat trying to forget the embarrassing moment that has happened in my way here. When our teacher miss Isabelle entered our class with a very grumpy maraya following her.  I silently laughed at her as she made her way to her seat next to me and said " I'm not helping you with your math homework for 2 weeks " in a very evil tone, you wouldn't I said hoping it was a joke and gave me a teasing smirk and said would i.
'Very funny' I said in a grumpy way as she looked rather amused and whispered cheekily revenge as I rolled my eyes slightly being annoyed. I was about to fall into a peaceful slumber when suddenly miss Isabelle made her famous entrance, making me grumpy. She said that there will be a new student joining our school, sounds cliche if u ask me I thought. Then an attractive guy entered the class wearing glasses but let's be honest he can't be more handsome than todoroki and u can never trust men with glasses haven't u guys met togami, tsukishima and the list goes on readers ( y/n stop breaking the forth wall ) whatever. Anyway he introduced himself as Jackson Miller, blah, blah, blah and here comes the time I fall asleep losing interest in this new kid can u blame me.
As I fell asleep.

Jackson pov

I was introducing myself to this class of boring low lives, looking around to find anyone or anything interesting until I saw him. A boy with white fluffy hair, sleeping peacefully on his desk, maybe just maybe he might be interesting. The teacher told me to go and sit at the back of the class near the window. I went and sat by the window gazing at the beautiful flowers. May be I should interact with him I  thought tiredly