Witt said . , suddenly paused, as if scanning carefully, and continued to speak after dozens of seconds: "Sister, there was nothing in the place where the alliance was just now, but now... they suddenly appeared there. It's a strange flying instrument."

    Zhuang Jiu: "...Ah?"

    "It's a silver-white aircraft that looks like a large spinning top. The material covered by the aircraft can isolate any signal detection, and can also withstand insects. The hole jump... bad, blocked."

    "What's the situation? Can you still detect the situation inside the alliance?"

    Witt shook his head: "It's a bit like being isolated by the border, my mental power is completely helpless. It penetrates the defense of the border, so there is no way to detect it."

    "Didn't the border have been withdrawn at that time? Why did it suddenly appear again?" Zhuang Jiu couldn't figure it out for a while. The direction of the golden compass suddenly changed direction.

    Pointing to the northeast from afar, it is also

    the location of the safety zone where the alliance is located.

    Zhuang Jiu sensed something was wrong.

    "Witt, the only power users present are those from the star area and the Covenant, right? There were several leaders of the alliance security zone who wanted to surrender, can you still invade their star network?"

    Witte side While trying to attack the octopus, he shook his head solemnly after a few minutes: "Sister, no. It should be the border, the signal is completely isolated, and there is no way to invade."

    Zhuang Jiu's eyes flickered a few times.

    "Suddenly remembered something."

    "Did you say, Werther, that the formation of boundaries is not like the level of technology that this planet should have?"

    "Alliance..."

    Zhuang Jiu's voice was covered by the sound of attack, but her His face became more serious.

    "Our opponents may not necessarily only have giant octopuses and those large animals."

    "We must hurry up and solve it first."

    The safe area under the jurisdiction of the alliance occupies a large part of the planet and the number of survivors.

    If it wasn't for the Star Alliance and the so-called Star God, the person in charge of the Alliance should still be safe and well-respected in the apocalypse.

    Unfortunately, now everything has been ruined by that unknown Star God.

    Then there is the Federation, which has been unpopular for a long time, but it can even overcome the crisis-ridden Qin Shan and come out of that ghostly place.

    That's fine, they actually directly united with the Star Gods, turning a blind eye to the alliance's favor, and they established themselves as the so-called Star Alliance.

    It really made the head of the alliance sneer.

    Thinking that they finally climbed onto a strange thigh after several setbacks, the head of the alliance couldn't help but feel a burst of joy in his heart.

    Since hugging the strange person's thigh, the zombies stopped attacking the safe zone belonging to the alliance, and the mutant creatures who often appeared and harassed the safe zone also began to walk around their safe zone.