1

I giggled as I looked up at him, my smile slowly fading from my face as I realized that he wasn't paying attention. "Babe?" I asked softly as I gently scooted closer to him on the couch to see what he was doing on his phone. As I looked, he scrolled past some pictures of him with his Ex girlfriend but went to his Home Screen as soon as he saw me looking. "What are you doing?.." I asked him softly as I nuzzled my head into the crook of his neck.

"Just looking at some old pictures." He shrugged softly before turning his head to me and kissing my forehead. "I'm really tired baby, I think I'll go to sleep." I told him with a light sigh as I leaned in and pecked his soft lips. He looked into my eyes for a moment and nodded, "sleep well beautiful." He told me with a soft smile. I returned the smile before pulling myself off of the couch. "Will you join?" I asked him as I fixed my shirt.

He shook his head softly, "Hyunjin wants to hang out tonight." He told me as he stood up as well, wrapping his arms around my waist. I nodded my head softly and gulped. "Just don't come home too late..." I told him softly before he let me go.

I walked down to our shared room and closed the door after me. It's been every night that I fall asleep alone, him not returning until morning. I sighed and fell onto the bed. I've caught him looking at old pictures of her and spacing out a lot recently but he still acts as though he loves me. I'm not sure if his heart is still with me but I know for sure that mine is with him.

I love him too much to admit that he may have lost it for me. I shook my head and closed my eyes. "He's just hanging out with Hyunjin.." I reminded myself softly as I pulled the blanket over myself, trying to push myself to sleep.

Long restless night again...just thinking...and rethinking everything that ran through my head. I've always been an over-thinker...thats it! Im just overthinking! It's not serious, it can't be.

I eventually fell asleep, only getting an hour before my alarm rang from my phone. I would have to get ready for work. I pulled myself to sit up on the bed as I rubbed my eyes to wake myself up a little.

I heard the front door open and sighed softly, Chris must have just gotten home. I pulled myself up as he opened the bedroom door, giving me a smile. I frowned a little and walked to my closet, taking out my work clothes. He walked behind me and wrapped his arms around me, placing a small kiss on my neck. "What's wrong? Why the frown?" He asked me softly in my ear.

I sighed and turned my head to him. "You're always home so late. I can't sleep without you." I told him. The dark circles under my eyes would be proof of my words. He sighed softly. "I'm sorry baby but don't you want me to have fun with my friends too?" He asked as he let go of me.

"Of course I want you to have fun with your friends but I also want to sleep in the same bed some nights as well." I told him as I turned around. He sighed and shook his head. "You know I love you, isn't that enough?" He asked as he grabbed some clothes for himself as well from the closet.

"You say you love me but I don't feel that you love me." I told him as I walked into the bathroom, shutting the door behind me. I could hear him scoff from behind the door. I just wanted him to be with me more often, it's not that much to ask for. I felt the tears growing in my eyes as I started to change into my work clothing. I brushed my hair and applied some light makeup before walking back out.

Chris sat on the bed, holding a glass of water in his hand. "What are you all dolled up for? Is there a man there?" He asked as he took a sip of his water. "I'm not dolled up, I just wanted to apply some makeup today." I told him with a glare as I pulled some socks on.