ANNOUCMNET

(Small warning for explicit language if anyone is uncomfortable or sensitive to it <3)

Hello Readers I to start by saying thank you for all the love and support recently especially on my new story.

I'm writing this to explain that I wrote this story a long while ago at 2AM on my phone cause I got bored one night and it received a lot of love and attention which I deeply appreciate But to be honest with you guys I don't like this story and I was going through a lot in my life when I wrote it (Mental health issues, Loss, grief, School, etc.) which would explain why I didn't have a normal updating schedule and my Grammar and just how I wrote it wasn't good or professional so this is a piece of work I'm really not proud of !! especially since I know I can do better as I am always my biggest judge especially when it comes to things like my art or what I write and produce.

My point is I'm willing to write one last chapter for this story if you guys would like, No promises it would come out quickly but I will do my best as my schedule is very busy as I am human and have a life just like all of you, But if I keep receiving fucking comments like 'R U gonna finish the book or whatt?' or spamming the shit out of me 'UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE...' and other comments or private messages that are just harassing me about this story I won't hesitate to delete this story or my account all together I am very tired guys and I hope you realize if you comment these kind of things or have before it makes me not want to write or even consider making one last chapter for this story.

I do sincerely apologize for not at least closing off this story a long time ago but please keep in mind this is also Wattpad I do not get paid for this and I do this in my free time this is a or supposed to be a fun hobby.

Thank you for taking the time to read this and respect I am human too and respect me and my decisions and I appreciate you all very deeply and if you have any comments, questions, concerns, or even a suggestion for the last chapter (That's if you guys would like one) or even a kind message please comment or message me and I will get back to you as soon as I possibly can I promise!

Sincerely,

Imissyou420.

<3