★CΉΛθƬΣΓ 7★

Start from the beginning

"I'm going say this once Stefan if you hurt our mate what I did to you for the 145 years to make your life a living hell will look like childs play when I'm done with you." Damon glared at Stefan before he left to get a blood bag.

Stefan is in the library. He hears noise and a vampire is running around him. He takes a stake"Who's there?"

Nova was on her way to the Boarding house after the talk with Elijah, she was happy that she could get a common ground and find a solution to the problems at hand. She knew Rose would still go talk to the Salvatore brothers about Klaus because of the illusion that she made Rose see, in other words Rose thinks Trevor's dead and for a good reason to, even though Nova knows mostly everything about the originals, the point of her going was just for entertainment, it was all the entertainment she could get in the small town.

Rose makes her self known."I'm not here to hurt you."

"Why are you here?" At this moment Nova decided to make an appearance. She walked in the house like she owned it, she had elegance and confidence that people would kill for. Stefan barely glance at her and she frowned, she didn't know why she was feeling disappointed.

"Lexi once told me that you're one of the good ones."

"You knew Lexi?"

"Trevor was my best friend. For 500 years I have lived with one person and he's gone and I don't want to run anymore because I don't have anywhere else to run to."

"Well, I'm sorry but I can't help you."

"I don't need your help but I think you need mine. Elijah may be dead but this isn't over."

"Umm you see..." Nova wanted to tell them but this was far to amusing.

"What do you mean 'it's not over'?"

"It isn't over. The originals, they'll come for her. They have to. They're doing it or him."

"For whom?"

"Klaus." Stefan felt a sense of Déjà vu come over him.

Elena is knocking on the door. Damon goes to opens it. "Hello, Elena."

"Stefan's here? He called. He said it was important."

"Right this way" She enters the house. Stefan arrives

"Hey." Stefan greats his girlfriend, why does that make me uncomfortable to say.

"What is this about?"Rose enters the room.

"You." Elena glares at Rose
They go in the living room. Elena and Stefan are sitting on the couch whilst Damon and I are standing.

"Okay, you have to understand I only know what I've picked up over the years and I don't know what's true and what's not true. It's the problem with all this vampire crap but Klaus, I know he's real."

"Oh he's real alright." I mumbled even though I know the vampires in the room could hear me.

"Who is he?"

"Santa Klaus." I was ignored, rude I scoffed.

"He's one of the originals, he's a legend."

"From the first generation of vampires."

"Like Elijah." Elena must be freaking out right now.

"No. Elijah is the easter bunny compared to Klaus. Klaus is the real deal."

"Klaus is known to be the oldest."

"No he's not." I whispered so soft that I knew they didn't hear me.

"Okay, so you're saying that the oldest vampire in the history of time is coming after me?"

"Yes." Rose and I said in sync.

"No."

"What they're saying is, I mean if what she's saying is true..."

"Which it is." So totally is, I so can't wait for Klaus to come to Mystic Falls.

"And you're saying it so I don't kill you."

"Which I'm not." Wish she was.

"I would love to see that show down though." I smirked at their faces.

"Then we're looking at a solid maybe."

"Look, Elijah's dead, right? So no one else even know that you exist."

"Not that you know off."

"That's not helping."

"Look, I've never even met anyone who's laid eyes on him. I mean, we're talking centuries of truth mixed with fiction. We don't know if he's real. For all we know he could just be some sort of stupid bed time stories." Says the one that spent hlaf of the twenties with Klaus, I know his memories are wiped but damn.

"He's real and he doesn't give up. If he wants something, he gets it. If you're not afraid of Klaus, then you're an idiot."

"Aright, we're shaking. You made your point."

Elena gets up and gets ready to go."Where are you going?"

"To school. I'm late." Elena Explains.

"Let me grab my stuff, I'll go with you." I could feel the tension in the air and let me tell you it was thick as hell.

"It's okay, I know where it is." She leaves.

"She's in denial." Damon announced.

"Agreed." I smiled at him

"Shut up, both of you."

"Oh come on Stefan we both know it's true." I chuckled as I remember where Elena is heading right about now.