★🄲🄷🄰🄿🅃🄴🅁 3★

Previously on A Weird night

"I have to go." She gestured at her phone and I nodded.

"Wait take me with you I will stay in the car." She gaze at me for a moment and said yes. We bought the dress and rush to her car.

Like hell I I'm, going to stay in the car, this is one and a life time scene, I get to watch in person. We arrived at the Boarding house and to say I was amazed was an understatement." Okay I won't be long." She assured me, I nodded knowing full well that it will take long. She took out the grimoire and got out of the car and walk to the door to knock and Caroline answered the door, I really wish I was there.

"Hey, come on in." Caroline welcome Bonnie.

"I got Stefan's message." She turned to him.

Back to Nova

I waited for a little and got out of the car, I consealed my heart beat and my scent. I walk-in without anyone hearing me. I went to a corner where they couldn't see me but I could see and hear them. Time for the real fun to begin.

Back to them

"Hey, you brought the grimoire, thank you." She looks around and sees Damon and Alaric talking on the side, she then sees that there are lots a weapons on the table.

"What's going on? " She demanded, she turns and sees Jeremy.

"We're gonna kill Katherine." He announces. Bonnie is dumbfounded.

"I can explain." Stefan Declared.

"Please." She was so confused.

"We're gonna kill Katherine." She rolled her eyes at this. Alaric then shows the weapons to everybody.

"This works with compressed air. The trigger mechanism is up here. I have two of these in a different size. For you I recommend this. It feats nicely under the jacket sleeve. You use the trigger when you're ready." He fakes kill vampire. Damon and Stefan look at each other.

"He wanted me to show him how to kill a vampire." He shrugged.

"I know you love Elena and you want to be with her but it's risky. Too many people could get hurt." She turned to Stefan.

"Look, I want Elena back, yes but it's more than that. What Katherine did to Jenna crossed the line. She has to be stopped before it happens again." She completely understands this.

"I don't know, Stefan."

"Look, Katherine knows me, right? She knows that I'm not gonna try something in a crowd full of innocent people so that gives me an edge. I could get to her by surprise."

"I could do a spell to trap her, like the tomb spell."

"Right. We can isolate her, away from the others. Please Bonnie." He pleaded.

"Okay." She caved.

"Are you sure you guys don't want me there tonight?" Alaric asked everyone.

"No, I need you to stay with Elena. I don't want her to know about this." He answered.

"Okay. Well, I'll make sure she doesn't leave my side." Alaric assured.

"Alright, if anyone wants to back out, I'll understand." Stefan gazes at all of them.

"Yeah. Cold feet speak now. I don't want this going wrong with someone chicken's out. Caroline?" Damon raised his eyebrow.

"I won't. Look, she killed me. Fair's fair. As long there's no werewolf running around." She guaranteed.

"Oh, I took care of Mason." Damon boasted, so like him Nova thought.

"As long as Tyler doesn't kill anyone, he won't turn." Jeremy said.

"Bonnie? Are you with us?" Stefan turned to her. She took a Long pause before she said anything.

"But no one gets hurt."

"Except Katherine. Tonight Katherine gets a stake through her heart." Damon snarled.

"Yeah no people are going to get hurt." I came out of my hiding place. Everyone looked at me.

"Who the hell are you." Damon was the one to speak up first.

"Nova you are supposed to be in the car." Bonnie complained.

"Yeah, I lie Bonnie." I winked at her.

"Again who the hell are you." Damon grumbled. Stefan looked at me with his brooding face and Alaric wss just down right confused.

"Oh I'm sorry for the late introduction, my name is Nova Bennett." I did a little bow. They looked at Bonnie in conformation and she nodded.

"Yes she's my half sister." She explains.

"How do you know people will get hurt." Stefan was cautious of me.

"It's Katherine we are talking about, she is always two steps ahead  but there is a way you can be ten steps a head if you really think about it." I hinted at what I was saying.

"What are you talking about Nova." I could feel the burning gaze of my sister.

"Ugh do I have spell it out to you, Elena is not safe." I grumbled. At what I said they tensed. Before I could further explain Damon slammed me into a wall. I felt a shock when he did that and I could tell he felt it to but he brushed it off and so did I.

I smirked at him, I gave him an aneurysm. He let go of me and to hold his head. I took out the stake I had in my boot and stabbed him in his stomach. "Don't mess with me Salvatore." I growled at him.

"Now back to what I was saying."

It's the masquerade ball, E
everyone is wearing masks, beautiful dress and well tailored suits. Tyler is in his father's office and Carol rejoins him.

"It's already packed out there. You know, we need to keep that door shut. Your father would be very unhappy if I let gests in here." Tyler gets up.He's wearing a suit

"Oh, look at you! So handsome." Carol gushed.

"Thanks. You look pretty good too mom."

"Oh a compliment. I think I'll fall over."

"Listen, I'm sorry I've been a dick lately… a jerk lately. It's just… Have you heard from Mason?"

"No and I don't think we're going to. He's coming, he's going, it's just his way. He's the exact opposite of your father."

"We should have cancel this party."

"This all masquerade theme was his idea. I don't know what it has to do with helping the homeless but once he made up his mind, he could really be a dick, a jerk. But I loved him and I know you did too. It's natural to feel abandoned. I just don't want you to feel alone."

"Come on, put your mask on. Let's just go out there and pretend to have some fun."

"I think I need a cocktail first."

Katherine and Lucy arrive. They're going to in separate direction. Katherine takes a strawberry from a plate and falls into Matt. "Elena?"

"Matt? You look dashing." She complimented him.

"I thought you said you weren't coming."

"I couldn't miss it. You really are hot in a suit. I would love to just… Okay, here's the deal." She looks at him in his eyes and compels him.

"Do you know what you have to do?."

"I'm gonna get Tyler Lockwood really drunk. I'm going to start a fight with him and I'm gonna beat him until he snaps." Matt say in a monotone voice.

"And then?"she urged him

"I won't stop until he kill me."

"God, you're hot. Now go away." She waves her hand in the direction she wants him to go.

"Thank you" He does exactly what she want he leaves.