'They better be here. I hate this place.' Gregory thought to himself as he entered Parts and Service.

Inside the cylinder was Sun, or at least it looked like the shape of Sun's head? The metal plating had been removed and it seemed the mechanics were looking into some bugs.

Chica and Roxanne were there, Chica was standing with a mechanic who was testing commands and Roxane had someone testing her limbs.

"Hey Gregory what are you doing down here?" The mechanic working on Roxanne spoke. The mechanics knew about Gregory, they didn't know the whole story behind what happened but enough to know that he had a high clearance level.

"Oh hi Rain! I'm here to check on Chica and Roxy, are they done yet?" Gregory asked. He had met Rain before on a previous maintenance day when she was upgrading some tech for Monty.

"They should be! I'm just testing the reflexes on the limbs and tightening some stuff with Roxy, Chica is just being tested with some commands right now. Safety procedures and all that. But yeah Chica should be available right now, give me a minute to fix this one thing on Roxxane and you can take her." Rain responded with a smile.

A couple minutes later the two were done and they were able to leave. As much as Gregory thought that the technology in parts and service was cool, there was just something that creeped him out about the place.

"So what's up Gregory? Thank you for dragging us away from that but why'd you call for us?" Chica asked, her voice cheerful as ever.

"Well I wanted to hangout with you two! I have a poster right here, could you draw something on it? It's to cheer Vanessa up!" Gregory held up the poster that was filled with doodles that Monty, Freddy and him had drawn. "Also uh. Some stuff just happened and I wanna tell you in a quieter place." Gregory said while pulling the arms of Roxanne and Chica.

Gregory brought Chica and Roxy to Freddy's room to speak to them since Freddy kept some markers in there and they'd be able to draw while they talked. Once everyone was seated on the floor, Gregory began to explain.

"Alright so this is complicated, probably would be better explained by Monty honestly but he ran off to recharge and is probably doing some dumb shit right now. Anyways so early today I may or may not have taken Freddy and Monty outside? I know you told me before that the programming didn't allow it, Monty described it to me like a barrier? But I don't know, He just pushed through it. It took him a minute but he did it so I'd assume you guys can too? Maybe it's like a motivation thing- do you guys even feel motivation?" Gregory rambled a bit as Chica and Roxy's expressions shifted.

"Hold on kid. What?! How did- A motivation thing? Sorry I just need a minute to process this, what? Are you sure it's not like a weird glitch? Like what happened to Freddy on the night you y'know met us?" Roxanne exclaimed, she was concerned and very confused.

"I don't think so? He didn't glitch out or anything, I gave them disguises and we explored the city a bit." Gregory replied.

"Also yeah to your motivation thing, we do feel it. It's hard to describe, it's like a will to do something- but also not I guess. We have thoughts and emotions, insecurities and our own morals. It was to make us more lifelike I think. But we don't have freewill. I know I'm a robot, I know I'm nothing more than an Ai, yet I feel like I'm more. It's so confusing even to me." Roxanne sighed.

"Existence for us is confusing. I don't understand it. I feel stuck to this body I guess, I have so much more I want to do or say but I can't. I don't like this, I don't understand why someone would be so cruel to have given us this ability. I envy you, you can enjoy things to the fullest, you can change your appearance, you can do whatever you want. But us? We're stuck in a conscious just outside that. Initially I was nothing more than an advanced program but I could learn, I learned emotions, I learned how to think for myself. I will never know what it's like to truly be, the closest thing to death for me would be to be decommissioned but even then I'm not really gone, I can't understand that concept." Chica added to Roxy's statement.