The explaination

Gregory gave them a grand tour of the home, granted it didn't take long since the apartment was small but it was fun showing the two his home. When you entered the apartment there was the living room in front of you, it had a couch and a small TV. On the other side of the room was the kitchen, it was pretty small and wasn't too fancy, there was a table with a chair on each side next to it. There were three doors each leading to a different room, Vanessa's room, Gregory's room and the bathroom.

The boy eagerly brought the two in his room to show off all the cool things he had. Gregory showed Freddy and Monty a collection he had in his room. There wasn't anything that tied any of the objects in the collection together other than Gregory thought they looked cool so he kept them. Some of them were shiny rocks others were broken pieces of machinery he found at the pizzaplex. He also built some small toys out of spare parts like a wind up bird that could glide or a small dog toy that could bark, The boy turned out to know a lot about robotics. He also had a couple of succulents that sat by his window. His bed was a twin size bed with nothing too interesting on the bedding.

"That's pretty much the whole house! Well except for Vanessa's room but I don't think she'd be too happy about us going in there. Anyways, let me get some of my markers and a poster board I have we can head to the living room. You guys can draw stuff on it if you want too, I plan on giving this to Vanessa with the flowers though so don't put anything dumb on it." Gregory made sure to make eye contact with Monty for the last part.

The three doodled on the large poster board. Freddy drawings were beautiful he added plenty of details to his doodles. He mainly used a light blue marker to draw with and would draw different animatronics and places from the pizzaplex. Monty on the other hand was not very skilled with a marker, his drawings were messy. He drew himself and a couple of smaller doodles of the other animatronics, He mainly used a green marker Gregory had. Gregory's drawings weren't bad, he drew a lot of different plants and flowers. He didn't stick to one specific color like Monty or Freddy, instead he used every color in his little marker box to make his flowers stand out.

When they were done Monty, Gregory and Freddy stood back to admire their work.

"Gregory you're so talented, I love the way you used the colors!" Freddy complimented.

"What about mine?" Monty pouted, acting hurt.

"They're definitely something!"

"What?! You did not just- Okay well you're just mad that mine are so much better than yours!" Monty scoffed as he punched Freddy's shoulder.

"Guys relax, Freddy might be right but Vanessa would literally kill me if I brought you back damaged." Gregory teased before coming to a realization. "Oh my God. I have 2 very expensive animatronics in my home, literally built with the best tech there is. I am so dead we have to get back to the pizzaplex!" Gregory exclaimed while grabbing the poster they just drew and the flowers that he bought. He pushed the two animatronics out of the apartment.

"I think we could make it to the Pizzaplex faster if you climbed in my chest cavity." Freddy suggested as they exited the building.

"Why didn't you suggest that when we left the Pizzaplex?!" Gregory said while looking to Freddy with a very annoyed expression.

"Well we weren't in a rush and humans tend to benefit from physical activity."

Gregory groaned before climbing into the chest cavity.

-

Going to the city the first time took about 45 minutes on foot because Gregory had small legs and Monty and Freddy kept getting distracted but on the way back it took them only 15 minutes to reach the Pizzaplex. Although Freddy and Monty weren't on low power they still went to recharge when they got back because going out had used up a lot of energy. Gregory wanted to find Chica and Roxy to tell them about Freddy and Monty being able to leave the Pizzaplex and maybe get them to draw some stuff on the poster for Vanessa. But first he needed to go to parts and services to see them.