[Sweet watermelon: primary A form (A/B). After eating, you can get a random function enhancement, the increase is about 20%, and the duration is 3 hours. (You can also eat it if you are not yourself, please experience more functions yourself.)]

    The strange text corresponds to the watermelon in front of Zhuangjiu.

    After the text disappeared, Zhuang Jiu directly picked up the watermelon, glanced at Tang Panpan and didn't explain much for the time being: "I know the purpose of this watermelon. It's too hot here, let's go back and talk about it first.

    " As she matured, the dryness and heat in her body disappeared completely, but the weather in the middle of the afternoon was so hot that the two of them stood here not long before they felt their sweat seep into the clothes on her back, and then they were washed by the sun again. It dries completely in a very short time.

    But repeating this process one after another, no one can stand it.

    Tang Panpan naturally had no objection, so the two of them drove the car back to the villa again.

    After Zhuang Jiu obtained the fire-type ability in the last life, and after a certain evolution and upgrade, words similar to the manual appeared in front of her eyes. At least it can prove that the words she just saw are indeed correct, and this watermelon is edible.

    However, this so-called function enhancement made Zhuangjiu have to be vigilant.

    She remembered that in the last life, she suffered a loss because of the so-called functional enhancement.

    Qianxieyi is the ability of the light system. In addition to purification, the biggest function can also enhance the physical ability of people, which is somewhat similar to the current watermelon.

    However, her so-called enhancement is somewhat indescribable.

    In the beginning, she can only enhance four abilities: speed, strength, sight, smell. The mice that enhance their abilities in each experiment are Zhuang wines.

    She also received a different torture during that period of time.

    Because of not being able to master the speed well, if you walk well, you will fall directly into the pit because you can't avoid it; if you take something, it will be crushed directly because of too much force; after the sense of smell is strengthened, you will often smell something No stench, even sleeping can't avoid it.

    So for a long time, Zhuang Jiu was insensitive to this ability.

    I didn't expect to encounter similar abilities in this life.

    After cutting the watermelon neatly into a size suitable for the entrance, Zhuang Jiu glanced at Tang Panpan and Wang Zai, who was sitting next to him, and briefly explained the function of this watermelon to them.

    After listening, Tang Panpan's face was a little serious: "That is to say, you can't know what kind of strengthening you will get before you eat it, right?"

    Based on the experience of the previous life, Zhuang Jiu nodded: "But after eating, maybe There will be text or voice prompts. Although I don’t know how these things appeared, they should be the effect of supernatural powers. Through these, you can probably know what kind of enhancements have been obtained.”

    Tang Panpan: “Then that’s the case… Zhuangzhuang, you are weak, don't touch these things first, let me try it for you!"

    Saying that, she picked up a piece of watermelon and bit it with a heroic expression on her face.