chapter 14 "mine!"

Start from the beginning

"Lucas."

Mattias whispered, his voice fading as he watched Marcos throw the lifeless body of his friend like it was garbage.

"Lucas." He whispered to himself, trying to crawl out from under the debris that had fallen on him.

"Daniel."

He cried out, his eyes landing on his dead friend a few metres away from him.

"No!" He yelled, his panic setting in once he finds himself being picked up and the set of hairy legs in front of him.

"Like my work?" Marcos asked, tilting his head, his fangs on full display, scaring Mattias shitless—he wet his pants.

"Ugh, what's that smell?" Marcos inquired, his brows scrunching in disgust as he sniffed the air with his snout.

"You pissed your pants?" His growl cut the air around them with disapproval.

"Useless!" He roared, flinging Mattias into the wall again.

The man hit his head hard on the wall, and blood poured out.

A whimper was heard after the large impact, forcing Marcos to snap his head toward the sound.

His brows furrowed, seeing his mate looking at him with fear in her eyes and tears sliding down her cheeks.

She stayed rooted in fear, shaking her head subconsciously as she tried to take in what was happening.

He took a step toward her and watched as she flinched backward, crawling away from him using her bum and muttering for him to get away from her.

He felt a prick in his heart watching his mate behave this way towards him.

He felt hate surge through his veins, knowing that it was all their fault that she was seeing him like this.

Now, she saw him as a monster capable of killing anyone without any feelings.

He clenched his fists, his claws digging into his skin and drawing blood onto the floor, which was now stained with blood in large pools.

He snapped his head back, his hardened gaze landing on Mattias, his eyes a spiral of colours as they continued flickering.

"Time to join your friends." His voice boomed, stopping the crawling Mattias in fright for only a second before he resumed his slow crawling.

Once again, he was picked up against his will, with blood and tears blinding his sight due to how much they had clouded it.

To him, all he could see were blurry images of a big, scary, ugly-looking monster.

"Help." He choked out, weakly shaking his head.

"How lovely, but that won't save you."Marcos mused, chuckling darkly.

"Help!"

Mattias called out, gathering all the strength he had, screaming and shouting as loud as he could.

"Idiot." Marcos sneered before sinking his claws into Mattias' stomach.

"Help—" he choked out as blood trickled down his nose and mouth.

"Arhhh"

His horrified, painful shout filled the alley as he felt another claw jab into his chest.

With wide eyes, he stared at Marcos, who had a grin on his face.

He stared continuously with his lips hanging agape as he felt Marcos' claw move inside him, poking and ripping out all his insides.

With silent screams and tears running down his cheeks, he felt his life seeping from him.

With one last look at his murderer, he took his last breath, his eyes still wide open, regret filling them.

Marcos ripped the last of Mattias' insides, bringing them out and tossing them to the other side.

Blood splashed on Lisa's face when he ripped the last of Mattias' intestines, making her scream and cover her mouth with one of her hands.

Marcos let out a low grunt in disapproval of her scream as his sensitive ears rang.

He turned to glare at his frightened mate, his large hands coming to cover his ears.

He walked towards her, his glare still present, his heavy footsteps pounding on the floor as he marched over to her.

She screamed more, her mind telling her to move, but her body stood in place.

Very soon, he was in front of her. He grabbed onto her arm, not caring if she was going to be bruised or not.

"Shut. Up!" He snarled into her face, making her go silent; only whimpers escaped her lips.

"Let go." She cried out, the pain in her arm becoming unbearable for her.

"No." He growled into her face, his claws digging into her arm, and his eyes flashing.

" Mine!" He said, putting his head into the crook of her neck, inhaling her scent, and making her go stiff.

"Mine!" He growled before sinking his fangs into her neck.

She screamed, having been caught unaware, her tears flowing freely down her face before she started seeing dark spots cloud her vision, before fading into nothingness.

       Vote|| comment 😁😭

Thank you 😊