Take The Honey, You Get The Sting. (PRT. 2)

Mituna then romoved Sollux's pants and boxers off of Sollux. Sollux blushes as he sat on Mituna's lap, now completely naked and vulnerable. Mituna fingered and played with Sollux's bulges, making Sollux purr and moan in pleasure, begging to be fucked. Mituna became impatient and lustful, and started removing his own clothes, including his helmet and jumpsuit with the help of Sollux.
Sollux then kissed Mituna deeply as they both sat on the couch, wanting each other badly. "F-fuck me~~" Sollux purred out with a moan. He was the first to make a move. Sollux then made Mituna's bulge enter his nook as Sollux began to ride it. Mituna helped by thrusting into Sollux at a steady pace, blushing and moaning softly. Captor brother moans filled the hive, echoing throughout the hive. "4H!!~~~~~~~ 8-8338R0~~~~~~~" Mituna moaned out as Sollux rode him. "F-fuck, mt.." Sollux purred and moaned out. The echoing moans were soon joined with pants and whines.
Mituna came inside of Sollux with a loud, pleasure-filled moan. "My turn~" Sollux whispered lustfully into Mituna's ear. Sollux then moved off of Mituna and made it so Mituna was on all 4's, doggy style. Sollux then mounted Mituna, and entered his nook. He began to thrust, soon adding his second bulge into Me tuna's nook, causeing Mituna to moan and pant happily and pleasure filled. "W-W417, 8338R0-- 4H!~~~-- D0N7 W3 N33D 4-- MMMHN~~~~-- 8UCK37M???~" Mituna asked, moaning. "F-fuck iit, ii'm fiilliing you up, mt!" Sollux replied as he came into Mituna. Both Mituna and Sollux let out a loud moan, and collapsed onto the couch, Sollux ontop of Mituna. Mituna purred and cuddled Sollux as close as possible. "1... L0V3 Y0U.... MY PR3C10U5 8UM8L3833~~" Mituna purred to Sollux. "Ii love you two, mt~" Sollux replied, kissing Mituna and smiling. They soon fell asleep cuddling, exhausted from their fun night.

-------------------------------------------------------
A/N: Hey guys!!! Sorry this isn't my best work, I'll most likely re-write it later, but a promise is a promise so here it is!!! Part 2!!! :D Btw, its like... 1:06 AM here where I'm at, so that's why probably some of it doesn't make sense... I'm so flippen tired... :P oh well! Love you all!