Take The Honey, You Get The Sting

Sollux and Mituna were happily snuggling in the couch with each other, Mituna laying ontop of Sollux, his head resting on his chest. Mituna wasn't wearing his helmet so he was more comfortable and so he could hear his brother's heartbeat, until they both heard a knock on the door.
"Aw... C'mon, up-up dude, ii have two an2wer the door." Sollux said with a groan, not really wanting to get up.
Mituna groaned out a "1 D0N7 W4NN4...." But then he got up and sat on the couch. Sollux got up and walked to the door, and answered it. Karkat was standing there with his husktop.

'2hiit, ii forgot KK wa2 comiing over 2o ii could fiix hii2 hu2ktop." Sollux thought to himself.
"HEY FUCKASS." Karkat said in his usual angry, pissed off, annoyed tone in his voice.
"Hey KK. Come iin." He said, taking Karkat's husktop from him and walking over to the table, Karkat following him, closing the door behind him as he entered the Captor hive. He sat down beside Sollux.

Mituna watched, and Karkat was too close to Sollux for his comfort. Mituna mumbled a few curse words at Karkat, even though he knew Karkat couldn't hear them. Mituna watched the television, letting Sollux do his computer thing, until he tuned into their conversation.
"HEY, SOLLUX..." He heard Karkat say, and he noticed a blush on Karkat's face.
"Yeah KK?" Sollux replied, clearly not noticing Karkat's blush, since Sollux's eyes were glued to the screen as he fixed Karkat's computer, not really paying attention to Karkat and more his computer, but still listened.
"I HAVE THIS FLUSH CRUSH... AND KANAYA SAID I SHOULD JUST GO OUT AND TELL THE PERSON I LIKE THEM...." Karkat started.
"Yeah, ok, and?" Sollux asked, still fixing Karkat's computer. He soon finished, and looked at Karkat.
"I-.. UM...... GOD DAMNIT." Karkat started, before he pulled Sollux's face close look to his own and he kissed Sollux.

Sollux's eyes widened, and he let out a muffled "MMPHF!"
Mituna instantly looked over at the two and his eyes widened.
"0H FUCK N0." Mituna said angrily, and got up and pushed Karkat away from his Beebro.
"FUCK 0FF, V4N745. H35 M1N3." He growled warningly at Karkat, before passionately kissing his brother. Sollux blushed lightly and kissed his brother back passionately, wrapping his arms around Mituna's neck.
Karkat stared in shock, before growling.
"FINE! FUCK YOU!" he growled, before growling and getting his computer and storming out of their hive, flipping them off. He slammed the door behind him when he left, indicating he was gone.
Mituna flipped him off as well, smirking slightly, and continued to passionately make-out with his younger brother.
'M355 W17H MY H0N3Y, Y0U G37 7H3 833 571NG, 57UP1D V4N745.' Mituna thought to himself as he continued to passionately kiss Sollux. Mituna wrapped his arms around Sollux's waist and made Sollux wrap his legs around his waist, and then he picked Sollux up and walked back to the couch, sitting down, Sollux on his lap.

(( A/N: NOW, for the moment you've all been waiting for.... I bring you.... NSFW Captorcest yaoi times. Enjoy, my lovelies. You have been warned  if you do not like this type of stuff. ))

Sollux and Mituna continued to passionately and deeply kiss each other, until they pulled away and panted. Mituna smiled at his brother.  Sollux became lustful and wanted more of his brother. Mituna soon felt the same way and wanted more of his younger Beebro as well.
"8338R0.... PL3453..... L37 M3 70UCH Y0U...." Mituna said lustfully yet softly in between pants, and he blushed. Sollux blushed brightly, and the tone of Mituna's voice made him have an inst-double-boner. ((A/N: XD INSTA-DOUBLE-BONER XD I HAD TOO.))
Sollux felt the two of them press up against his pants, making his boxers and pants press against and rub his nook and bulges. Sollux blushed and bit his lip. "Y-ye2~" he moaned out, blushing.
Mituna smiled and started to strip Sollux, starting with his shirt. Mituna slid his hand up Sollux's stomach and chest, before pulling his shirt off him completely. He places kisses and soft bites and licks all over Sollux's torso, not missing a single inch, making Sollux moan and purr in pleasure. The moans and purrs made Mituna's bulges harder, so he started undoing Sollux's pants...

~~ To be continued in part 2! ~~
———————————————————
A/N: Hey guys! I hope you enjoyed this chapter! The next chapter will be full out Captorcest R18+ yaoi, so I hope you enjoyed this one with mild Captorcest yaoi. Have fun!