Why do you want to devote yourself to the tourism industry on this island? Although the teaching and job in his hand made him feel that life was extremely dull, only the eyes of discovery of genius could make his heart hot.

"Mr. Xie, you can be more than one teacher. Maybe there is a brand-new world for you to travel around."

"Mr. Xie, you have to believe in your ability..."

"Mr. Xie..."

Qin Rou used the three-inch unbroken tongue and brainwashing skills she learned from Xie Ru'an to make it clear. Xie Ru'an promised to help her contact major travel agencies to promote her pearl tourism route.

Xie Ru'an's ability was amazing. It didn't take long for her to contact the major travel agencies and convinced the travel agency of their pearl travel route to make money.

"Okay, okay, let's start organizing tour groups here!"

"This is really a good place to travel in winter."

"The team building activities organized by the northern unit need to come to such a place..."

The feedback received from the travel agency made Qin Rou feel that being a teacher has restricted Xie Ru'an's ability development. The pearl craft park she is about to open needs such talents.

"Mr. Xie, would you like to come to my Pearl Craft Park for promotion?"

"I do!" Xie Ru'an's eyes lit up, "Director Qin, don't worry, I will never let down your high expectations."

When communicating and promoting with major travel agencies, Xie Ru'an shines in the New Year like a dead branch. No, he has found another spring in life.

He likes such communication and publicity work, rather than teaching in the classroom.

Xie Ru'an likes the feeling of talking endlessly and turning people dizzy to breath...

That's what he should do! He is going to join the pearl promotion work on Qiongzhou Island!

Xie Ru'an's heart was hot, and there was a shining light in his eyes. Obviously, he was extremely motivated and couldn't wait to get to work immediately.

Qin Rou: "..."

She has successfully made it clear to Lu Weize's calligraphy teacher and joined her pearl promotion career. Is this a reverse brainwashing?

"Mr. Xie, then you should prepare more in the next few days. When the people from the tour group come, our Pearl Craft Park will open."

Xie Ru'an nodded. He was indeed a marketing genius. Before the opening of the Pearl Craft Park, Xie Ru'an put forward many promotion suggestions. Qin Rou pulled Chu Ge over and asked them to be responsible for the preparation of the Pearl Craft Park.

The first group of tours is about to arrive on Qiongzhou Island.

Zhou Jiaqiang is an employee of an industrial factory in the north. At the end of this year, their unit organized a company tour group to travel to an island in the south, which belongs to the employee welfare of the unit.

It's just that the welfare of this employee is confusing.

Who wants to travel so far away? I'm not tired yet. I don't want to go out on cold weather.

However, the other side of the unit said, "The mountains and rivers of the motherland are so magnificent and beautiful. As the model builders of the vanguard proletariat of the times, we should actively respond to the call of the country and step on the beautiful mountains and rivers of the motherland."