Chapter 49-50

Chapter 49: Brother-in-law

Third Sister Lu didn't have many holidays, and she was about to return to the team in two days. Xia Mingxi's children were left to take care of by his grandparents.

"Auntie, aunt!! Goodbye, mom!!"

The third sister of the Lu family: "..." I can't bear to leave.

There was also a small episode, that is... Lao Wang and Third Sister Lu almost went on a blind date. No, it's not that they almost went on a blind date, but they did have a blind date, but they didn't make it.

When he heard the news, Chief of Staff Mainland almost spit out a mouthful of hot tea.

I regard you as my buddy, and you want to be my brother-in-law.

"Even if the third girl holds the gold brick, there are too many gold bricks?"

How much is Third Sister Lu three years older than Wang Yuanzheng?

"Does he still want to be my nephew's stepfather? This is also a little too messy."

Which god did you actually connect Lao Wang with his sister? Is it so unreliable to introduce the person?

"I'll invite Lao Wang to our house for a party some days. Why hasn't he found a date yet? I'm going to be the father of two children..." Chief of Staff Lu wiped his hand with a towel and said coldly, "Is it that difficult to find a partner?"

Qin Rou, who passed by, pinched on his handsome face: "..."

You are very proud, aren't you?

Do you remember how bad you were at the beginning? Army officer.

"The blind cat meets the dead mouse." She was so stupid at the beginning.

Looking back on her fate with Lu Yan, if she hadn't been stupid, if this man hadn't been cheated, I guess they would have been quite difficult.

Lu Yan grabbed her wrist with a smile, secretly kissed her daughter-in-law's face, whistled proudly, "Obly, I'm a blitzkrieg, and I will kill with one blow."

Qin Rou laughed secretly and thought that I was gambling and turning bicycles into motorcycles.

Ride my beloved little motorcycle.

"Take me upstairs. I don't want to go."

Pregnant women can be so wayward.

Today, Lu Yan was at home. His sister-in-law and brother-in-law had gone back, and her parents-in-law also went back to take care of his yard. His father-in-law Lu Zongyi went to Mao with Zhang Tuan next door, and said that he wanted to make a beautiful yard for Zhang Tuan next door to see.

Therefore, Comrade Lu also rubbed his hands and decided to do a big job.

Squeeze the place where your wife grows vegetables.

My daughter-in-law can't finish the food in the yard. Just come to pick up my son's wool every day.

Comrade Lu liked those sunflowers, sunflowers and hydrangeas very much and decided to take the whole beautiful yard.

"I want the whole yard to show the one surnamed Zhang!"

My mother-in-law Jiang Ping still needs to grow vegetables seriously.

Chen Jingyi and Xia Mingxi temporarily stayed in their yard to play and happily were their chicken guards. Recently, several henes have laid eggs in the morning and can pick up eggs and eat them happily every day.

Qin Rou also promised to help take care of Huahua's sister-in-law's yard. Of course, her yard is actually nothing to take care of, which is very worry-free.