Both sisters and brothers of the Chen family were admitted to college, and Aunt Fu hoped that pearls would come out early in their farm.

She wants to see beautiful pearls!

"Have you received the admission notice?! That's awesome..."

Qin Rou knew that her two little nephews had been admitted to college. She was happy for her sister. The two children were going to be promising.

Not long after receiving the admission notice, the sister and brother were about to go north to study. They had to take a boat to Guangcheng first, and then take a train to the capital together. Several college students on the island took a boat to Guangcheng with them.

Guangcheng's transportation network is the most developed. No matter where you go to the country, it is suitable for transit in Guangcheng. In addition, the children on the island are also curious about the tricks of big cities and make an appointment to go to Guangcheng together.

Chen Juanjuan and Chen Jinghua got off the ship. They went to Guangcheng with three other students with good relationships before they left the dock. Seeing the bustling and lively city in front of them, they all looked surprised and amazing.

"It's so lively!"

The change speed of Guangcheng is too fast. Although Chen Juanjuan and Chen Jinghua came here last year, they have changed again this year.

There are a lot of people carrying goods on the dock. New high-rise buildings rise up. The streets are very lively. The road is full of black-pressed bicycles, as if everyone on the street has bicycles.

The old man with a red armband stood at the intersection to patrol. In the middle of the road, there was also a traffic police command, and there were all kinds of stalls selling a variety of new things.

Passing by a store, the song "Sweet Honey" was played on the loudspeaker, and the sweet voice was about to sing into people's hearts.

The young men and women seen on the street had their hair permed, the girls wore a variety of beautiful skirts, men's denim flared trousers, flower shirts, a big toad mirror hanging on the bridge of the nose, and the young man's hair was also very long.

Someone on the bridge played with a guitar in his arms, and some young naughty children chased and played, holding a wooden gun in their hands, a circle of white webs around his neck, and a pen in his mouth, pretending to be a boss.

...

Everything in front of us makes people feel fresh. Chen Juanjuan and Chen Jinghua are like steamed buns entering the city. In order to face the college entrance examination, they have been studying hard in the past few months. Unexpectedly, it will take long for the outside to become another world.

Even on the street, you can see a lot of TV sets, not only black and white TV sets, but also color TV sets. Some people's TV sets are placed at the door, and the children at home sit on the bench to watch TV.

The cyclist selling popsicles couldn't help stopping to look at the TV.

"Uncle, I want a popsicle!"

Chen Juanjuan and others couldn't help buying popsicles. It's hot now, and they have a lot of things with them. Guangcheng is much hotter than on the island.

"Juanjuan, Jinghua, let's go to your sister-in-law's house." With their siblings, there are two other boys and a girl. At this time, it was the girl Li Qinhui who said.

Chen Jinghua said, "That's our aunt!"

"Go to your aunt's house."

Chen Juanjuan and her younger brothers took them to the shophouse house rented by Qin Rou. Qin Rou opened the door with them, "Juanjuan and Jinghua are coming."

Raising Cubs On The Island In The '70sOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara