Now the students in the school are also impetuous. They are bent on following the upsurge of the times to make money, and Chu Ge is also thinking, because it's so good to have money. There are so many new things on the market. Who doesn't want to buy them back?

Qin Rou simply told Chu Ge her idea. Hearing this, she looked at Qin Rou's face in front of her. After hesitation for three seconds, she agreed, "Let's have a try!"

When they said they acted, Qin Rou and Chu Ge collected 5,000 yuan together, of which 4,000 were Qin Rou's and 1,000 yuan was Chu Ge's. The two jointly went to wholesale a lot of clothes. These clothes were carefully selected by Qin Rou. They not only wholesaled clothes, but also bought corresponding handbags, hairbands, and ears. Ornament, bracelet...

Qin Rou used to be a beauty blogger. Although she can't design clothes, she has excellent eyesight in choosing matching clothes and is very good at dressing up. Now although there are many clothes on the market, there are many single pieces, and many people can't wear them at all. When single-piece clothes are bought back, it looks strange to wear.

The dress is beautiful, but the corresponding leather bag, belt, jewelry accessories, sun hats are also very important. After a whole suit, many people will not choose at all. The high heels and handbags they bought do not match their skirts.

As for the makeup on the face, let alone.

There was no class on Tuesday afternoon. Qin Rou and Chu Ge set up a stall to sell clothes on the overpass. Chu Ge was worried that they could not sell them and dared not drink it. However, as soon as they appeared on the overpass, Chu Ge knew that their worries were superfluous.

Because Qin Rou next to her is really attracting attention.

Before their stall was set up, someone had come to ask.

"Where did you buy this dress?"

Chu Ge: "..." What a coincidence. We are here to sell clothes.

Qin Rou's dress today is particularly flamboyant. She is wearing a red skirt, red high heels, dark curly hair hanging on one side, and the other side's neck that is not blocked by her hair is white and slender, black hair, snow skin, and red skirt. The original charming and gorgeous face is painted with a flamboyant red lips today.

Qin Rou stood by the roadside. She was like a shining sun at the intersection. Everyone who passed by couldn't help looking back at her.

She gently flirted her hair, and even the Chu pigeon beside her couldn't help losing her mind.

"Qin Rou, you are simply more beautiful than the big star of Hong Kong Island!!"

"Sister, we are here to sell clothes today." Qin Rou patted Chu Ge on the shoulder.

Chu Ge sighed, "I'm a little nervous. I haven't sold clothes before, but I'm not nervous when I stand next to you. You're so beautiful. I want it too to see this dress on you!!"

"If you want, take one back."

Qin Rou has never done sales before, but he has never seen a pig run and has never eaten pork? Just think of yourself as a live sales model of Taobao.

Because Qin Rou dressed so beautifully, too many people stopped to watch and pay attention to them. Qin Rou's small stall soon opened and successfully sold a suit of clothes.

Not only did Qin Rou take more than a dozen sets of color photos for other clothes. The color camera belongs to Mr. and Mrs. Lu. Qin Rou borrowed a lot of photos.

Someone came forward to ask, and Qin Rou showed people the photo: "Which one do you like?"

"What do you like? I can match it for you. There are clothes, shoes, bags, belts..."